• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gutted.........

Louise1980

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I tested 5 days before af is due and i got a BFN and today is 2 days before af and is still BFN so it looks like i will get af!

I am soooooo gutted,i really had a feeling this would be my month,i am starting to worry now,i was spoilt getting pregnant so quickly with my daughter x

You're not out til AF arrives!! Keep your chin up hun. x

I really doubt fr test would be wrong 2 days before is due,what do you think?x

I've not used a FR test so I'm not sure. But lots of people test negative then positive the day after! You just never know til AF arrives, if she arrives. x

I've been feeling v. mild aches/dull cramps for over a week now and still nothing and they're nothing like my usual incoming AF cramps.

Do they feel like normal AF cramps?

Just mild at mo but with my daughter i had none at all.Whens your af due?x

No idea as last cycle was 50 days, I think I'm already OVing as day before yesterday I had CM like raw egg white and v. stretchy. Seems to have gone milky white and less stretchy now though! So feeling very confused about what's happening as I didn't think CM changed that quickly. x

I don't usually get much cm,i use to notice it more when i was younger but just a week ago i had lots of the milky kind too,strange!Omg 50 day cycles don't bare thinking about hun x

It was absolute torture lol. Managed to convince myself I was preg then AF caught me out. This time I've BDed as much as I could, and hopefully at the right times. Will be testing on the 26th. x

Good luck!I still can't stop itching,doc said if i'm not pregnant it could be something to do with my liver!x

Hope the witch stays away for you. I went 6 weeks without af, DH was convinced i was pregnant, I wasnt so sure and tested. Got bfn and then the witch got me. Lots of baby dust to you x

Hey sparkle 82 i see you have been ttc for 17months wow,bet thats annoying,how long did it take with your other children?x

No not annoying at all :fib:

Driving me insane!!! :wall2:

I have 1 daughter & I fell pregnant with her accidentally, I was 18 we wernt trying it just happened as the result of a very drunken 18th bday celebration :blush: I was 1 of them people that's now getting my back right up!!! Haha

I'm with a different partner now but he's been tested & everythings fine with him, so were obviously just being extremely unlucky, :( but turned 28 this week so hoping that 10 years on exactly is going to be lucky for me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back