Gutted..

nori

Reaction score
When Ollie is 9 months i'm planning on going back to work a couple of days a week (dont wanna go back atall really buy we wont be able to afford the bills). I've just spoken to a childminder my neighbour recomended and she is fully booked. I'm gutted. :(

I really dont want to leave Ollie with someone i dont know or hasnt been recomended by someone i know. Maybe i will get an evening job instead? :think:

On a different note i've had a few replies from people on netmums and have a few outings planned for next week.. i may make some mum friends round my area at long last!! :)

That sucks! We put Mollys name down for nursery when she was 2 weeks old, lol! Just need to sort out mine and husbands work so that we can do the days we want to do etc.

I hope you have fun with the other mums! I went to a sling meet yesterday and it was nice to speak to new people and see all the awesome kids. Plus meet -Kelly- :D

You have plenty of time to look around for a childminder and visit, get to know them a bit etc. As you strt going to playgroups etc you may meet some (I do) and can get chatting and see what you think.

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone suitable before you go back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back