• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gutted!!! Scottish meet peeps!

SarahH

Reaction score
I dont know if I am going to manage on Sat :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am going to speak to Brian when he gets home, but I think he will just want a quiet day on Sat after the funeral and his journey back to the UK

I'm not going to know for definate either way until Thursday

Awww hun thats a shame but i think everyone will understand if you cant go.

Hows Brian feeling?

Oh luv!

I can't make the meet as it's Mhairi's christening the next day and I have toooooo much to do!

I have to go and visit my Aunt and Uncle in Newmacher soon....so we could have our own mini-meet!

Hope Brian is ok :hug: :hug:

xxx

Aww thanks!!

He is ok as far as I can tell but have only spoke to him over email (once on the phone) he doesnt get back until thurs morning.

LaineyG said:
Oh luv!

I can't make the meet as it's Mhairi's christening the next day and I have toooooo much to do!

I have to go and visit my Aunt and Uncle in Newmacher soon....so we could have our own mini-meet!

xxx

Awww that would be awesome!!! Are they from Newmachar originally? As thats where I am from (well the outskirts) - lived there until 7yrs ago!!

SarahH said:
LaineyG said:
Oh luv!

xxx

Awww that would be awesome!!! Are they from Newmachar originally? As thats where I am from (well the outskirts) - lived there until 7yrs ago!!

No, they built their own house in Newmachar about 10 years ago! My Aunt is from Aberdeen and my Uncle from Greenock. He used to run Stoneywood paper mill? We used to have some great hoildays up there as they lived on the estate and we had the whole place to ourselfs!

xxx

Awk :( :( could you not even come for an hour or so?

Wait...so who all is definitly coming then?

LaineyG said:
No, they built their own house in Newmachar about 10 years ago! My Aunt is from Aberdeen and my Uncle from Greenock. He used to run Stoneywood paper mill? We used to have some great hoildays up there as they lived on the estate and we had the whole place to ourselfs!

xxx

I think I know who you are talking about!! But would have to check with my Dad - he knows everybody!! :roll: Defo meet up tho when you come up if you have time!!

zebrastripes said:
Awk :( :( could you not even come for an hour or so?

Wait...so who all is definitly coming then?

I am still going to try, but if Brian is still a bit down I will obviously stay with him - might manage to persuade him to come with me, take his mind off things.

Sweetcheeks is wanting to go, but waiting to see how Jack is. Valentine is defo going - I think there is still a list in the sticky.

Awww. I so hope you can come,especially as you put so much effort into organsising it, but of course it's perfectly understandable if you can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back