• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gutted - poor ebay result

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hey all!

With me being on Maternity money is a bit tight so I thought I would try and sell some of Logans 0-3 month clothes on ebay. I spent a small fortune on there when pregnant so thought it was a sure thing.

I have just sold a small bundle of 25+ items for £2.99! :shock: there were no bidders or watchers but then someone bid at 17 seconds and won!

I am soooooooo gutted!

Aww you should have put a reserve on it.

I'm sorry you're sad.....

Look on the bright side, I bet you've just made some new mum's night! She'll be well chuffed :D

The reserve price is £50 upwards, seems steep if you only want £300 or so, but i sold a bundle last week, expecting to get about £20 and that only went for £1.99 so i know how you feel, you spend all that money on them and the fees to put them on ebay costs more than you actually get for them...

If your selling baby boy clothes do PM me the ebay auction number!!
No promises of course, I'm kinda fussy, but would be nice to see what you ladies were selling....i.e. to know where they came from kinda thing!

are man how annoying.. you should of set the price at £10..

I hate it when that happends, I put some brand new nicky clarke curling irons and accessories on and only got £1.50 for them lol!!!!

:hug:

Nicola, i will keep you in mind, however i wont be putting boys clothes on for a while now as im having a boy myself!!

i know how you feel hun, i put some clothes of Louies on a while ago, all nice good stuff from Next, George, Debenhams etc & they didn't sell!!

i've now given up on Ebay really, well the selling part anyway, too much hassel if you're just selling things from round the house.

if you got a tigger suit tell me and i will bid basiclly. cos i want them :) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back