Guilty pleasure!

Mildly

Reaction score
I've just ordered a top from Isabella Oliver for £55 :shock: It is the nicest maternity top I've seen and well.. I wanted it!

tp33kp3.jpg

I also want many other items from off the website but I shall stick to bidding for them on ebay for cheapness!

Also where are people finding nice and long tops that are bump friendly? And preferably not too expensive? I need some summer basics for my holiday.

boohoo.com have really nice clothes but i havent really bump shopped there yet as no bump to speak of relli :( But they do have realy really pretty things !

I found a three pack of tops in Next for £28, white, black and teal. I bought them mainly for work. Other than that I've bought a few things from New Look, I can't spend too much on maternity clothes when I know I;ll wear them for six months.

However, I have loads of Isabella Oliver items in my favourites in case I have too many pennies burning a hole in my pocket!! They are gorgeous!

Thats well nice!!

You sexy mamma you!!!

Ooo and bebe moved so i think you have double thumbs up lmao!

x

Thanks for the ideas, I really do resent spending on clothes that I won't wear for too long but I want to look halfway decent on holiday :D

:lol: Thanks for the double thumbs up too :D For £55 I better look sexy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back