guess who came for the weekend..

rachie29

Reaction score
yup, AF arrived this morning....

am very confused on my cycles now have been on a 26 day cycle since coming off pill, last month had 28 day and now a 29 day.

back to the drawing board for us.... am ok about it, am going on holiday in April and OH away for a month anyway so a 2007 baby is out of question for me... unless by some miracle i ov before he leaves!!

good luck to all of you waiting still waiting to test :hug: :hug:

noooooooooooooooo!! that damn witch :x

im sorry she got you hun - im just waiting for her to make an appearance this weekend :roll:

sending you lots of hugs babe - you alright? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :)

i'm fine thanks hun.... to be honest i was expecting her... my cycles seem to be out of whack so didnt know when OV.

I'm not stressing about it we got a lot going on at the moment with trying to sell and buy houses so its taking my mind off it..

hope she stays away for you though hun.. :hug:

awww glad your not too disapointed hun - i wont be like that i know! :roll:

i hope she stays away too but got a feeling she will be here, like every other month!!!

can we not board up our homes and keep her out? :lol:

worth a shot! send her round to mine, i mean she's here anyway so a few days longer aint gonna matter :rotfl:

*BANG BANG BANG* *TAP TAP TAP*

phew!!! all done, the house is all boarded up and have put a sign outside with an arrow saying 'to rachie29's house this way'

i hope she follows it - thanks hun :D

and when she gets here i'll sit her down with a nice cup of tea and explain to her exactly why she isnt welcome every month!

I mean talk about outstaying your welcome! :moon:

You two make me giggle :rotfl:

Sorry AF got you rachie29 :(

MissGobby said:
Snuggle said:
You two make me giggle :rotfl:

well...ya'know :D

if we dont laugh about it, we will probably cry!!! :lol:

never a truer word said.... and of course laughter is the best medicine!

actually scrap that morphine is the best medicine... had it after having my wisdom teeth done fantastic stuff (not that i'm a drug crazed fool or anything but WOW!) :cheer:

LOL :lol: :lol:

well ya'know, i actually had a dream last night that i was pregnant, that one day i didnt have a belly and the next day i had this huge 9month baby bump and was in a taxi going to hospital while having contractions with my mum sat next to me - it was soo life like - weird!! :think:

thanks jenna....

but she's gone again? very confused now... i dont get light periods and this is a bit weird...

dotn read on if squeamish TMI part...but

this am when wiped was pinky so i thought here she comes cos thats what i always get when my af starts...used a tampom, changed it earlier and it wasnt red but brown with a little red... so put a pad on about 2 hrs ago and nothing there, nothing when i wipe either... implantation? or is she just playing with me?

when are you going to test babes??? has it not come back all day? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back