Guess where we're going tomorrow :)

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
oooh cant wait, we got tickets to be in the studio audience for Simon Cowells new ITV show "Britains got talent" - like the x-factor but any kind of talent so there will be all sorts of wierdos lol!

Really looking forward to it!

Wow that will be cool. How did you manage that?

Ooooh!! Jealous!!

Dont know why but I kinda have a thing for Simon Cowell.... he has been in my dreams many a time :oops: :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl:

LOL, we're hoping to get there early to get a good seat near the judges so we can boo and cheer and stuff loudly and maybe get his attention somehow - how sad am I lol :oops:

I signed up ages ago to http://www.applausestore.com and we're on the list for topgear aswell, basically you can check the site for any audience ticket you might like or they email you ones that are near you or that you have expressed an interest in before.

Thats fab!! I would love to go to Top Gear for the Hammond.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm LUSH!!

Sounds like good fun, hope you get good seats :D .

Did it take you long after you signed up to get tickets? I signed up with them ages ago and have never heard anything.

well ive been a member for ages and keep an eye out on the site for things that we might want to go and see, weve been on the topgear list for a year but its a 2 year waiting list at the moment so halfway there!

I got an email alerting me of the show tomorrow as its in cardiff and they email things that are close by, I just went back onto the site and requested tickets and got them!

You need to check it every now and then and express an interest by requesting tickets to the shows you want to go to.

Blimey a 2 yr waiting list for Top Gear, Mind You it does make sense it's fab!

Thanks for the info, I'll check more regularly :D

Glitzy will u do me a favour? when its quiet shout simon cowell stephanie anderosn wants you to be her love slave ... much appreciated thankyou

have a smashing time hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back