guess what i'm having for tea 2nite lol!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i had sex at the weekend and it did not bring on labour :( i asked in 'ask a mum' about it and some girls said they did it every day after 37 weeks and STILL went overdue, which was a bit disheartening!
but, some articles i'v read on the internet say prostaglandins (cervix-ripening-stuff) absorb better when administered orally- thought its worth a try!
i'v been feeding my boyf fruit smoothies all day and later i'll run him a bath hehe!

a man wrote that artical!!lol... lucky hubby!! it will take more than that to persuade me lol..:)

Lucky OH!!!!
I would have thought it would work better the sex way as it gets straight to the right bit??
Never mind! as long as you both have fun! ;)

I'll be trying all sorts by the time I get to your stage!!
I'm sure a man wrote that too....order a spicy curry instead and have pineapple for desert!! :) Oh and I'm sure more sex won't hurt either of you!! :D

I thought that the hormones in the sperm stimulated the cervix - I'm pretty sure a man wrote that article!

Also try nipple stimulation?

Valentine xxx

People i know swear by running up the stairs and then bumping down them one at a time! Im guna try it when it happens, er except i live in a bungalow at the moment :oops: :rotfl:

maybe a guy made it up and its not true, but i love my boyf so i dont mind doing it anyway (and he might buy me some new shoes hehe!)
also i'v tried regular sex and that didnt work, so might as well see if this does... i'll report back!

Good luck with that theory Trixipaws! :D I'm sure your OH won't mind taking part in the experience. ;)

I was talking to a friend of mine who's a doctor a few weeks back about these methods to speed up delivery. She laughed when I said about the pineapple one. She said "It might work if you rub it onto your cervix but not otherwise". :oops:

Hi

I heard this was true as well its on the internet and remember when i was pregnancy with Kiara we discussed it on the forum.
Its been a good alternative for us lol cuz sex feels like im being cut , hurts so bad :oops:

Katrina

LOL i didnt do it, was v tired, hehe- and ended up in a bit of a grumpy mood, i dont kno why. its still on offer 2nite tho- any hole's a goal! :lol:
(well actually there is one thats no-entry! but i probably would try THAT if i thought it'd get labour started! :rotfl: )

ohh no! it doesnt.. i dont think.. lol..i wouldnt try it.. ul get piles with allt he pressure! awwy.. well come on then did u do it last night lol??? have u gotta like hold it in ur mouth inder ur tounge or something lol..

mrs_tommo22 said:
People i know swear by running up the stairs and then bumping down them one at a time! Im guna try it when it happens, er except i live in a bungalow at the moment :oops: :rotfl:

cant u pop round to your mums or somewhere and just say u gotta bump down the stairs and do it every week or something if u live close do it regular if she dont mind lol

enn said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

cant u pop round to your mums or somewhere and just say u gotta bump down the stairs and do it every week or something if u live close do it regular if she dont mind lol

I felt every last bump when I went down mine last week, was not on purpose either lol, believe me that should have worked but it didnt. Thought it had started something off Monday but nooooooope, nothing, nadda, big fat ZILTCH :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back