**GUESS WHAT!!! :D ***

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
I have a new job!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

found out today after i went for the interview yesterday.

Its working with the Bank of England sorting bank notes...mutalated, counterfit, fraud investigation money etc :D:D:D:D:D

I passed all three tests with flying colours (verbal comprehension, maths, clerical checking) and with the highest marks :D
And my interview was 'outstanding' apparently :D
Really tought i had made a bad impression as i seemed to ramble a little and give bad examples sometimes but i guess not!!

Gotta have police/MI5 checks now which are averaging at 6 weeks atm so my start date atm is 27th October...so i will be temping for a few weeks as my current job ends on the 24th of September :D

OMG i am just so so over the moon :D
Lee is taking me for my tea tonite too to celebrate lol (most likely burger king lol)
I have just cancelled my interview i had today...she seemed rather pissed off lol but oh well!!!

Just thought i would share my massive happiness today :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done sounds like u have to be really intelligent to have passed those exams!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Contrats hun, you deserve it!

Things are looking up!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer:

Well done you :cheer:

That sounds like a fab job, Good luck xxx

Thats cool
Well done.
So does that mean your moving to london?

Thanks everyone :D

still got a massive massive grin on my face :D:D:D <-- does resemble that actually :rotfl:

OMG well done you clever cookie!!!

Sounds like it was a tough interview!! You must be a smarty pants!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well done xxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well done hun thats fab news! so happy for you :)

307-congratulations_balloon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back