Guess the sex....The Results are in!!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Okay folks, potentially I have one more sleep until I find out the sex of this bubba, depending on 2 factors:

1. I get any sleep at all (I am buzzing!!)
2. Baby JJ doesn't keep his/ her legs crossed :pray:

Thought it would be fun to let you all guess the sex from my most recent bump pic......log all your guesses on here, and I'll let you know as soon as I can tomorrow :cheer:

19w2dbelly.jpg

Thanks guys x

I reckon girl for some reason its kinda similar 2 my bump :S

going for a girl em, how blummin exciting!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thats one sexy looking bump ....cow! :shakehead: lol
Wish my bump was like that.

Anyway bac to your question, I think girl :cheer:

violet-glow said:
Thats one sexy looking bump ....cow! :shakehead: lol
Wish my bump was like that.

Anyway bac to your question, I think girl :cheer:

:lol: - I hope it stays like that....think a fair few weeks down the line I'll be wishing I had my little bump back :lol:

Thanks for your guesses girlies....keep them coming x

im gonna say boy (cant remember what i said before lol)

Your bump's nuffin like mine, I'm all front so I'm saying GIRL

am gonna say a boy as i left my blue baby dust at hosp...just hope no one has nicked it just to prove me wrong....

yours looks simluar to mine so will watch fro results intently...good luck for tomorrow

Im still gonna say boy from ur scan, but your bump does look girly!
I hope u get what u want hun,and ur LO is nice and healthy! :hug:
Bet your well excited to see him/her coz u didnt have a 12week scan did you hun?
Cant wait for piccies and the gender!! :cheer: :cheer: What times ur scan hun?

Thanks everyone....cloud9 I'll look out for the blue dust under the chairs when I get there. :hug:

Scan is at 1.30pm.....feeling very nervous now....... going to my moms after, and she has asked me to wait till I get there to tell here, so I'm kinda stealing your idea Jo (cos its a marvellous one) and I'm going to shop on the way, and buy either a blue babygro or a pink one, and wrap it up for her.

How exciting!! Just hope bubba is healthy and we get good results, my heart is beating pretty fast!!

Only 2 hours to go!! OMG
:shock: :cheer:

Emmylou said:
Thanks everyone....cloud9 I'll look out for the blue dust under the chairs when I get there. :hug:

Scan is at 1.30pm.....feeling very nervous now....... going to my moms after, and she has asked me to wait till I get there to tell here, so I'm kinda stealing your idea Jo (cos its a marvellous one) and I'm going to shop on the way, and buy either a blue babygro or a pink one, and wrap it up for her.

How exciting!! Just hope bubba is healthy and we get good results, my heart is beating pretty fast!!

Only 2 hours to go!! OMG
:shock: :cheer:

Aww thats great hun! I dont mind u stealing my idea! :wink: Bless ya bet ur well excited!! I cant wait for mine!!!
What sex do you think it is hun?

i have said girl for you emmylou. your bump is so neat and lovely and you don't look like you have put on any extra weight like my boyish figure!! :lol:

i think i have just made it 50/50 on the vote!! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back