• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GTT test today but I have to wait til tomorrow for result

Sydneysmum

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has had one of these but I had a glucose tollerance test today to see if I have gestational diabetes. I had to get up early and drink this nasty icky sugary drink on an empty stomach which made me feel really ill. I then had my blood taken 2 hours later to monitor sugar levels. Was expecting the results today but I've got to phone my midwife tomorrow.

I hope it comes back negative or it's an end to cake for me!

Fingers crossed the test results come back ok.

If not I'll eat your share of the cake :lol:

i had top go through that a few weeks ago and then it come back negative, i'm sure you will be fine.

Sandi

I had mine done a while back, it was gross! I can't stand sugary drinks at the best of times, let alone at 8.45 am. Luckily mine came back bang on normal, but I didn;t find that out until 2 weeks later at my MW app. Mind you, if there had of been a problem, I;m sure they would have phoned me.

But I agree, it's icky!!!!!

Hope the test results come back fine love :pray: :hug: :hug:
if not and im sure they will be ok i do have diabetic recipies for cake chocolaty stuff my Dad and James Dad our both diabetics

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back