• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

MissGobby

Reaction score
OMG!!! i am SICK to death of my hair!!!! after that stupid cow of a hairdresser ruined it last year it is now looking greasy even though i wash my hair everyday - can anyone recommend a shampoo please to help before i lose my marbles??? lol

I can't advize any shampoo sorry

But i would go to another hair dressers and explain your whole situiation as they mite be able to help :)

aww hun yeah im having a bad hair year too :)

Try a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair and wash it every other day instead of every day - by washing it every day you are completely stripping it of natural oils so its working overtime to compensate. I wash my hair twice a week and find its the right balance, you dont need to wash it every day.

glitzyglamgirl said:
aww hun yeah im having a bad hair year too :)

Try a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair and wash it every other day instead of every day - by washing it every day you are completely stripping it of natural oils so its working overtime to compensate. I wash my hair twice a week and find its the right balance, you dont need to wash it every day.

i do hun - believe me, its awful and greasy by the end of the day there is absolutly no way i could go a full day without washing it its horried!!!

well im booked into the hair dressers tomorrow wahooo they have had a cancelation so hopefully i feel a bit better tomorrow - it always feels lovely when the hairdresser has done it!

I say the same as GGG, I never wash my hair everyday. Even if it goes greasy after one day I just put it up for a day.

Try Big Hair from Lush - it's a weird salt shampoo - and it's lumpy :shock: - you have to rub it in really well and rinse really really well. Then don't condition - it means you'll have flyaway hair when you do - but it seems to strip all the crap out of your hair - especially if you use silicone stuff like shine spray, serum, etc. I use it once a week and it stops my hair looking lank.

i advise not to use conditioner every time you wash your hair, use it about once a week
because conditioner ruins the natural oils in your hair

I wash my hair everyother day and find that is more than enough. I use Tresseme (spelling) and only use the conditioner once every two weeks. I change my shampoo every bottle and keep a mixutre of Tresemme and Pantene and find that the mix really works well.

Hope you find something that suites you!

I use Aussie Miracle shampoo and conditioner every other day, it makes my hair lush and soft :D

x-kirsty-x said:
I use Aussie Miracle shampoo and conditioner every other day, it makes my hair lush and soft :D

Steph told me to get this, i did so, got the colour one but its not really making much difference, dont get me wrong it has sorted out my synged hair out alot but it just isnt sorting out the feel of it/looking greasy!!

i actually got the colour Aussic Miracle - Kirsty should i get the one that is for damaged hair???

I'm the same MG, my hair goes so greasy by the end of the day I have no choice but wash it everyday. I use Aussie Miracle shampoo for damaged hair, it smells lush and it really helps with split ends etc..

Princess_Puddles said:
I'm the same MG, my hair goes so greasy by the end of the day I have no choice but wash it everyday. I use Aussie Miracle shampoo for damaged hair, it smells lush and it really helps with split ends etc..

im going to go to Boots today and get some - i have the Aussie Miracle for coloured hair, but was thinking of getting the one for damaged hair - does it help with it looking greasy and that???

Aussie is really good, but I use Redken shampoo and I have the treatment that I use once a month and it is lovely... makes my hair so soft.

Yeah its the one for damaged hair that I use.

When I go to the hairdressers they use Redken All Soft on my hair and its gorgeous, too expensive for me to use all the time though!

Maybe ask your hairdresser to recommend a good shampoo that'll be right for your hair cos what works for some people might not for others :)

thanks Kirsty - will ask tomorrow, but going to get some Aussie for damaged hair at lunch! :D

herbal essences do a shampoo and conditioner for greasy hair, they are great. It's the turquoise one.

While we are on the hair topic i was wondering what everyone would suggest.

i have a blinkin horrible carflick in the middle of my hair so if i have a fringe it would just go sideways or stick out!!! im sick of just having my hair behind my ears, i look young as it is but my hair makes me look about 12 LOL - anyone got any ideas what i could do different, styles? im going to the hairdressers tomorrow so need your help!!!

hey hun, i have the same problem wit greasy hair... im washign my hair daily, or else i look like ive been dipped in a chip pan

one of the best shampoos ive used for it... ull laugh, but was a cheap asda one, it smells like lilt. but i cant remember the name... lol it was just there own brand, nd its yellowy in colour...

or if u wanted something branded, herbal essences do a fab one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back