grrrrrr I need ur help

I don't know what to say hunnie, I have no experience in this at all.

I just wanted to say I hope it all gets sorted soon, and let us know how it goes. Sorry you and Summer are ebing dragged through this by your git of an ex

x

HUN I AM SO SORRY but ur gonna hate me for this

the fact that he dont pay a penny means nothing! and i know he can have unsupervised visits to see summer unless u have proof of a reason he cant IE hit u before or summit!
i dont know about sleeps tho never asked that wen i saw my solicitor!
is he on the BC if not he will have to go thro all that before anything happens. and by that time hopefully hell forget about it
its worth seeing a solisitor tho if u have low earnings its free thats wot i got so i hope it all works out ok for u hun and let me knoe

i think sarah meant birth cert? i think all you can do hun is wait to speak to a solicitor, i might be wrong but if he gets access then surely he will have to pay something, but you can give all your arguements about why he should not have overnight visits etc and that he hasnt got a clue, maybe they will only allow supervised visits at first anyway. Try not to stress to much it may not end up as bad as you think keep your chin up once you have spoken to the solicitor i'm sure that will help you understand exactly what can and cant happen

hi ya hun i know it is total crap how they get rites for F all
has he ever hurt u done nething to u
got a criminal conviction it will all be on ur side if he has?
fathers dont have to pay money to have rites, but wot i would do if i was u is say u want to be a father im going to CSA hopefully that will scare him away, that is wot i am going to be doing with G wen it happens to me!

if summer doesnt know him tell the solisitor it, she will make a record of it, and hopefully for the first few weeks or so u will have to be there so she feels 'safe'
also start making a diary like, how many times he rings up to check she is ok
comes to see her etc all that kinda of stuff
good luck hun and im sorry if i upset u, i do know how harsh it is as i will be facing it with B dad soon

you could always say he may not be the dad and if wants access to prove it! he would then have to get a dna test, but you have to think how that will affect your little girl in the long run, just to honest with the solicitor i'm sure things will be fine you never now after being a w****r he might learn how to be a good dad and maybe he's realised how stupid he's been!

Hi hun

So sorry your going through this my dad went through this with my mom and although she still aint paid a penny she was allowed to see us when she liked which for her was once every two or more years.
Ide fight for all you can surely he cant have that much rights if he aint been around all this time.
Good luck hun.
Katrina xx

Hey hun, not sure what to say as have no experience in it but hope your ok, this is something you dont need right now as as you have said he is only doing it as you are happy with someone else and is probley jealous!

Hope it all gets sorted ok, thinking of you! xx

wow cant believe she lied! yea you are right its way too late for sorry.. oh well hes lost everything now and probley feels like shit ha serves him right! you just make sure that he knows your happy now and dont want him around. Dont let him ruin things for you Kay, or ill come up there and kick his ass!!! :moon:

Yes hun thats true but whats "normal" hey!!! LOL
Chat soon xx

hun this is going to sound horrible but i dont mean it the way it sounds, but if he gets access maybe he will get bored of the nappys the feeding etc and leave u both a lone to lead a happy loving relationship together

Hun cant think what you are going through right now. I didnt put zacks father on the birth cet because he wasnt with me at the time and i didnt want him to have any rights. The CSA have tried getting hold of him but no luck. If he ever came back into my sons life I would say he wasnt his. I know thats harsh, but i dont want him anywhere near me or zack. Saying that you sound like your thinking the same thing, I dont know much about your relationship with him so I cant really judge, but I hope all goes okay. At the end of the day shes YOUR baby girl and your her mummy. Nothing can come inbetween that. Stay strong hun, you can always kick him in the balls when no1s looking lol.

Hi

hun good luck hope it all turns out for the best.
Katrina xxx

awww hun i am sosorry about this thought it may be the case tho. damn bloody fathers for justice i know wot u mean about it being is so unfair if he gets PR u even have to ask him to take summer out of the country ts so stupid lol!
id go and see another solicitor hun but most of them will be pro him seeing her as it is the law even if they dont pay a penny fite it all the way hun
sending u (((((hugs)))))

hun be a Bitch HE has done sod all for summer u have done it all! go to CSA if he dont have much of an incoming salaery he will get legal aid (free solicitor)
i really do hope it works out for u hun

you dont need to work to get CSA payments from him, but you will have to state he is the father etc. And they will work it out i believe if he doesnt pay when they tell him to it can be taken from his wages!

The solicitor may have been like that to make you aware that you may not be able to stop him and maybe being amicable and sorting it out together may be less hard on you and your LO.

Hiya hun sorry its going so badly. Maybe hes feeling a bit jealous at the moment because you have a great bond with your daughter and he has nothing. He going to want to spend time with her because his ex lied about being pregnant, so hes thinking hey I already have a kid I can spend time with that one instead. Maybe he will get bored once he starts to see her and hopefully pee off out of her life. My nephews father started fighting my sister to see his son, when he did he'd only see him a few times a month. He soon got bored and we hardly saw him. I hope everything goes alright for you. Thinking of you hun xx

be a bitch hun i will be
here is an idea u will hate it as much as i did wen someone suggested it to me how about telling him he can come see her at urs with u there for 2 hrs a week and see wot hppens u r giving him a chance and hopefully hell sod off
if not i dunno wot else to say but KICK BUTT

Hiya ive been in the same situation but on the other side, my OH took his EX to court for contact for his son, although he had regular contact already until he met me she wouldnt let him see his son, after 18months of court cases it ended up we had him 2 times per week one over night, the judge made the decision on what was best for his son not what my OH wanted or what his EX wanted, she wanted no contact, they start it off as one or two days per week and then review it every couple of months then over night stays can be introduced if he has the correct facilities. Then theres a final court order and that stays until the baby is older and can decide if they want contact, I hate sound bad, but coming from a broken family and seeing my step son go through hell (it has affected him badly) children need both their parents, no matter how much the parents cant stand each other, that way theyl grow up to be more balanced, i hope you can work it out soon XkelX

yes that is in a nice world tho
my ex is a prat and would be no good for B i tried to get him involved but hew wasnt interested wot happens if the father is no good for the child like summers and braydons fathers

Kayl1986 said:
Sarah our opinions dont count u should know that. their fathers can be tw*ts all they like and the court will give them whatever they want.

who is the court to dictate who and when sees my yes MY daughter.
why not wait til they are 16 to make up their own minds. Ash had plenty of chances I was offering him contact and he werent interested so shouldnt that look bad on him.

xxxxx

couldnt have sed it better myself hun well done :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back