Grrrr

Yodabo

Reaction score
Supposed to have had my 23 week midwife appointment at 2pm. Went ther and there was no-one was there! Nurses said they left at 1.30pm! Just phoned them now and they think my first midwife had forgot to put it in there book. Pain in the frigging ass I tell you!

Good thing is a different one is coming out in the morning to see me. :)

Last edited:
what a pain i really look forward to appoints id have been really peeved least you only got to wait till morining

They're so stupid! And it's never their fault! Lol x i was supposed to see my named mw at 16 weeks but she was 'ill' so a community mw came to my house-sooooo much better! Lol x plus I enjoy seeing the community mw's as I want a home birth x might actually get to see my named mw next fri when she signs my hip form but I don't have an appointment with her until 28 weeks x

Yeah I'm glad they're seeing me in the morning although means I got to clean the bloody house now lol

I'm not sure about the hip forms though as I'm not 25 weeks yet. I can't imagine them giving it to me tomorrow? 28 weeks is a bit of a long time to leave it though isn't it? I want to sort out my maternity forms too.

Ask if you can just pop in, I asked my me if I could see her briefly and she said 'yeah just pop in about 12.45 and I'll see you before clinic starts'! I was well chuffed x lol x I'm in a 'nesting' stage at the min so house is clean and tidy (as opposed to my usual clean but messy lmao) x x

Yeah she did say that I could pop in anytime if I need to see anyone.

My house isn't that bad. We've had my father in law decorating the nursery for us all week so to appear not lazy I've been cleaning all week but he had a day off today so cue sofa time! Now have hoovering to do and a sink full of dishes! Wish I had a bloody dishwasher!

We dont get a 23wk app after your first I last seen the mw at 16wks and going again next wk for my 28wk app I think its a long time to wait and have a list of things to ask her lol, hopefully she will do my health in pregnancy thing for me as I havent seen her to get it done, think I should be able to get the sure start grant aswell but thats from 29wk so hope she lets me pop back. Glad you have got to see somebody now hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back