Grrr so angry who hates ebay.. ME!

Baby&i

Reaction score
im so hormonal today and i have such a frown on my face :x my cat is missing since saturday he always comes back for cuddles every few hours :( and ebay have just emailed me saying my doppler got returned and it wont be here until monday earliest !!! iv been sat by the window for the deleivery van all morning and couldnt sleep i was so exited about it lastnight :wall: :wall: :wall: grrrr. my OH is being silly with money and wants to go CAMPING tonight what is wrong with him??!! our wedding is in 2 weeks my parents get here in a week and i have a million things to do i think id prefer to puke in a toilet rather than stumble out and puke in a bush :talkhand: am i the only person who cant control myslef today my friend called to ask if she could bake my hubby a BOOB cake for hios birthday in 2 days i almost ate her whole THATS MY JOB P*ss offffff LOL!! (sorry about my unmotherly language :oops: ) *sits in a corner and breathes deeply*

:hug: you poor thing, tell your friend u already have a cake so thanks but no thanks, you will be here soon enough and it means next weeks will be exciting for you, go sniff a bottle of wine and relax :hug:

arn't those hormones great hehe sending lots of :hug: :hug: and hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

(hope you hear the siacasticness in my post then and excuse my cruddy spelling)

thanks girls hehe, iv calmed a little now i had a big plate of homemade chips thick gravy lots of salt and vinegar and a nice big helping of helmans mayonaise!!!! soooooo bad but sooooo good all at the same time. dont worry girls it was ony a one off :oops: hehe.

Awwww :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have been the same for about a week now haha Tell your friend to bugger off and your OH for that matter haha

But the best bit is we can all look angelic a couple of hours later and say it was our pregnancy hormones :angel:

No one would dare to argue with that!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

too right!! :angel: oh has been ut all day i wish hed come home so i can have a nap :doh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back