grrr!! not happy!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just rang laredoute to find out where my support belt is.. and guess what! its sold out.. so i cant have it!! well peed off i tell u.. i need it for disney.. and wanted this one as its full support.

is there no where else u can get it from before u go?
mothercare? baby shops?
babies r us
boots?

sorry to hear that hun... i know how frustrating it is when you need something by a certain date and you cant get it. is there anywhere else you could try?

what are support belts like btw? do they help? im stating to feel it at night now, really uncomfy sleeping, especially seeing as i pulled a muscle in my tummy lifting things i shouldnt :?

walking around disney..gonna be walking solidly for 3 days

I have an NHS maternity support u can borrow for disney that i dont use? When do u go?

tuesday :( is it big? lol.. coz im in normal size 22 trousers size 18 maternitys?

Its not sorry, didnt think about size to be honest. Im a 12-14 normally, really sorry hun :(

:( skinny bitch lol..

i have emailed a company on ebay to see if they can post by monday lol. fingers xsd

there's a postal strike hun , if it goes ahead we wont have post till next thurs :shock: you need to find a shop to walk in and get one :hug:

lisa&alex said:
:( skinny bitch lol..

i have emailed a company on ebay to see if they can post by monday lol. fingers xsd

Nasty madam!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Good luck chick hope u get one sorted, do chemists not sell em or anything? Im sure they could order u one in couldnt they?

well u r lol if u were fatter i could have borrowed lol...

well this company off ebay are like 20 miles away so if they could post tmro 1st class then i will get it sat/mon

lisa there wont be any post at all if the strike goes ahead tomorrow , fri and mon and tues !

I just read this on Royal Mails website, doesnt look like you'd get it until at least thursday :(

If I were you i'd ring your midwife and ask if she knows where you could get one from cos there may be a shop/store that sells them like boots etc?

And just for the record I was trying to be nice by offering you mine, I didnt mean any offence at all & didnt think about size.

The Communications Workers Union (CWU) has announced further strike action. Two 48-hour strikes are planned. The first will begin at lunchtime on Thursday 4th October and ends at lunchtime on Saturday 6th October. The second will begin in the early hours of Monday 8th October, ending in the early hours of Wednesday 10th October. Whilst deliveries will recommence on Wednesday 8th October, we anticipate it may take some time before normal service resumes.

This will be followed by an unspecified programme of weekly strikes, starting week commencing October 15th, until the resolution of the dispute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back