Grrr... Next

daftscotslass

Reaction score
I was so chuffed when I found a lovely top I could wear to work in the Next sale last week. I had it on once the day after I got it (a week ago today) and Becky drooled all over it so I had to wash it (and did it on a delicates wash). I was so chuffed because I bought a size 18 and it was slightly too big :lol:

Today I had it on again and OH there are two massive holes where the arm joins the body and the piping around the neckline has all come completely undone as well. Do you think they'll give me my money back or at least store credit? Grr!

They should give you credit at the very least!!!

I should bloody well think so bugger buying something for one wear !

i should hope they give you store credit at the very least,thats certainly not what you would expect is it.

As long as you have your receipt you will get a refund. It's the law - one of your statutory rights is that something must be of a reasonable standard.

If you don't have your receipt then you should still get store credit.

Hi hun,

How annoying.

They will give you the money back if u have ur reciept, if not they will give you store credit on a refund card at the last selling price the top was at. As you bought it in the sale it should be fine as you bought it at sale price anyway. Sometimes items get further reductions on them and if this is the case with your top and you haven't got the reciept you will get refunded the last selling price it was at.

Hope that makes sence :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back