• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grrr hormones

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Just feel like I need to have a bit of a rant :evil:

Had a stupid family day today for Easter, which started out fun until everyone started to get drunk. We brought singstar karioke downstairs but no-one would play, so me and my fiancee sang for ages while the others listened. I am an okay singer....I sing pretty well, without wanting to blow my own trumpet. Anyway. Now my sort of sister in law is plastered and after sitting there slagging us off and declaring how she would 'never sing karioke, she has dignity' is now singing with my fiancee. She has booted me off and refuses to let me join in the fun because a) I'm not drunk, and b) I'm too good to be playing with them.

Erm, hello??? I am playing it for fun just as much as they are so why should I not be allowed to play?? I know I am probably exaggerating (damn hormones, hence the title) but I'm pretty p*ssed off right now :twisted:

I hate this woman. She's always mean to be. She never congratulated me on my pregnancy and hasn't mentioned it at all. She even once told me after we had a heart to heart once that she 'didn't want to be friends with me because I am family'. She didn't think I was worth it.

*sigh*

I hate this place.

Okay I feel a bit mean now cos they just let me sing.... :roll:

I am a big hormonal grotbags lol I still don't like her though lol :shakehead:

Heehee, sorry guys! xxx

:hug: I guess you can't tell her to feck off & get over herself. She's just jealous. have an X factor style competition - you can be Simon Cowell. And slate her... heheh :twisted: :twisted:

Tadpole said:
:hug: I guess you can't tell her to feck off & get over herself. She's just jealous. have an X factor style competition - you can be Simon Cowell. And slate her... heheh :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :clap: great idea!!!

It's ok hon i understand, hormones have a horrible way of making us feel fed up etc...

Im glad they let you sing in the end hon try not to let them get to you

xxx

Thanks Steelgoddess :) I feel a bit rotten about being so mean now! I've been singing with them for the past hour or so....she's falling around drunk now, and not being very coherant. She spent half an hour cuddling my fiancee and telling him she loves him lol and that she will always be there for him etc....and that she will help us in any way she can etc....I was like, get your claws out my man lol she was being a bit over friendly y'know, but she is wasted....I teased my fiancee about something and she got into an argument about how I shouldn't be horrible to him! Will knew I was teasing him, but she wouldn't let it drop....I said that I didn't need her to stand up for Will, seeing as he's my fiancee and the father of my child lol She's falling alseep on the sofa as I type thank god.

What an eventful day! I shall sleep well tonight!!! :lol:

She'll have a sore head & that slight sense of shame tomorrow. Even more so because she can't console herself with the fact that you won't remember as you're not drinking! Glad you had a good time in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back