grr parent&toddler spaces r 4 PARENTS & KIDS UNDER 5

trixipaws

Reaction score
been 2 sainsburys with waa-waa today and was incensed by 2 old men parking in a parent & child space when they were all full. got so annoyed just joined a facebook group called "dont park in the parent/toddler space you lazy pr*cks!" and had a massive rant on its wall! :lol:

gets on my nerves it does!

ohh dont get me started but i will go and have a look at the facebook group!

It's so annoying! DH normally shouts at them :D

If we don't have a wider space then it's hard work getting both the kids out. Normal spaces are narrow, so if someone parks really close to you one side it's near impossible to get LO in and do up their straps.

Try having a MIL who has a old tatty car seat in her car so she can park there even though Id never let her have Lily in her car and she doesnt know any other kids :roll: :twisted:

I joined that group too! Drives me round the bend :twisted: In Asda they are for kids up to 12 :shock: I wouldn't even use a parent and child space if I just had my 7 year old with me let alone a 12 year old.

ahh i know when i have LO i will be the same
get frustrated everytime i see someone park in them spaces when theyre not meant too
they are so selfish
:wall: :wall: :shakehead:

yeah I had a rant about this in the general parenting thread about a fortnight ago....gets on my nerves, I stand in the car park telling people off it I see it happening.

When lozzi came here some dude parked in a space at asda with no kid and she had some things that look like tickets but inside they say dont be a lazy ******* blah blah blah so i stuck one on his car window and we waited for like half an hour or more but he never came out so we left it and went. 8)

We went to tescos the other day and there was an old couple who were parked in the parent spaces too filling up their car with grocerys but no bloody kids with them :evil:

Oh and i have seen plenty of times parents with older kids who are capable of getting out the car in a normal space park in the spaces too.

It makes me so bloody angry, most of the time we have to park in normal spaces and try not to scratch the car next to us whilst struggling with the baby seat :evil: Oh and when i get back to the car i usually get the twat who decides to park his car right next to mine so i cant get the passenger door open enough to get my LO back in the car.

There has been some uproar at our local tescos with a bloke being fined for using a disabled bay as all of the parent spaces were took up. Tescos are prepared to fine people who misuse disabled spaces but they wont do anything about people using parent spaces when they shouldnt be.

This winds me up a treat, but you know what really got to me yesterday when i was getting my 3 children out of my car

Some silly old bint who fair enough has a child in her car, parked over the lines that seperation lines!!! I had my car door open and she parked within about a cm away from my car door!!!!

Now why the fuck could she not park like a normal person and leave me enough space to get my children in my car, thats what these spaces are for lol

Ok rant over :rotfl: :rotfl:

i went to tesco for jadens emergency pain relief at 10. 30 last night, all the parent a child spaces were taken up! i mean seriously ALL !! and i did not see a single kid in there!!! grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back