• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grobags - prices????

I like the official Grobag ones like those £17 is OK but I usually get ours in TK Maxx where they have ranged between £5 and £16.99. I just find they wash really well whereas some of the other 2.5tog ones we've tried kind of bunch up in the wash.

They are cheaper in places like Asda, Tesco, Matalan, Tk Maxx, Primark etc. I have seen loads go into clearance at Tk Maxx so it's worth having a look! :D

daftscotslass said:
I like the official Grobag ones like those £17 is OK but I usually get ours in TK Maxx where they have ranged between £5 and £16.99. I just find they wash really well whereas some of the other 2.5tog ones we've tried kind of bunch up in the wash.

LOL I typed that at the same time as you about TK Maxx but it wouldn't let me post it! I am a walking advert for them, probably why I still work there after 6 years!

I was going to say TK maxx too. $17 (I don't have a pound sign on this keyboard) is good for an actual grobag, for another make not so good. Tesco, Asda and Primark also do 2.5 tog for $10 and under.

Etherl Austin have them for £8-£10 and £5 in the sale.

thanks guys- is it better to have actualy grobag brand?

daftscotslass said:

Did you mean some other brands bundle in teh wash?

What tog do you get in grobag? I read it should be 2.5 if nursery is 18 degrees.

I never bought the grobag brand ones, just asda, tesco etc for around £12 each xx they do the same job :)

clucky77 said:
daftscotslass said:

Did you mean some other brands bundle in teh wash?

What tog do you get in grobag? I read it should be 2.5 if nursery is 18 degrees.

Yes I have a Tesco one, a non-branded pooh one and a Grobag one in 2.5 tog and all but the grobag have gone bunched up in the wash (always low temp). Grobag do 0.5, 1 and 2.5 tog. We're using 2.5 tog at the moment but will be 1 tog in the summer.

I was in TK Maxx yesterday and they had the Grobag ones in 1 tog for £9.99.

Great- I'll head there and get some! That's for the useful advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back