Grinding teeth!

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Eva has 4 teeth now and loves to grind them. Besides the horrible sound it makes, should I be concerned?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No, T went through a stage of it, it was horrible. He grew out of it around six months but I couldn't stand it, like nails down a blackboard or squeaky cotton wool! X

I was about to start the same thread! Alex has been doing it for a couple of days now, ever since his top tooth came through. It's driving me insane, it's such a horrible noise :wall2: I hope it's just a phase!

No, T went through a stage of it, it was horrible. He grew out of it around six months but I couldn't stand it, like nails down a blackboard or squeaky cotton wool! X

Exactly. It's a horrible noise! Glad T stopped hopefully little miss does too. How is Toby doing on the toothy front? Xx

I was about to start the same thread! Alex has been doing it for a couple of days now, ever since his top tooth came through. It's driving me insane, it's such a horrible noise :wall2: I hope it's just a phase!

Ha no way! Glad I'm not alone anyway. It's really driving me nuts too. I just try and distract her or give her a toy to chew on. It's the same here since the top 2 teeth arrived. Agghh xx

Max also went through a stage of grinding his teeth, I hated it. But like FBE said he grew out of it pretty quick, I think he just realised he could do it so it was his new trick for a few days :) xxx

Max also went through a stage of grinding his teeth, I hated it. But like FBE said he grew out of it pretty quick, I think he just realised he could do it so it was his new trick for a few days :) xxx

Phew. Fingers crossed it's a quick phase lol. Xxx

Exactly. It's a horrible noise! Glad T stopped hopefully little miss does too. How is Toby doing on the toothy front? Xx

Ok thank you, he's sixth one is trying to make an appearance at the moment so he's incredibly dribbley x

Ok thank you, he's sixth one is trying to make an appearance at the moment so he's incredibly dribbley x

Aw wee sausage. Do you use any teething things like amber or the powders? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back