Greetings from June baby club

Lorrie

Reaction score
Hi Rachel
So sorry havent been in touch. I've been off work for last 3 weeks & unable to use computer nor read as I got very bad vision in my left eye all of a sudden. They have diagnosed a thing called optic neuritis. I had to give my eye a rest from work & computer to help it get better. the only other way is with steroids which I cant take. I've had several tests & will get results Dec 12. Also very sick & have bad sinusitis to top it all off.
Other than that I'm fine :lol: So sorry you got such a scare with the spotting hope all ok now. Imagine your in the second trimester already doesn't time fly. I'll be 12 weeks on Tues next. I have anor. scan Wed.
Had my first visit Mon doc scanned me saw baby moving around it was brilliant. How are you keepin now.
Sorry Lindsay about your grandpa, it must be very tough for you.
Hope everyone else all doing well.Missed you all feel like I've missed so much.My eye is a lot better now so I'll be on every coupple of days.
Take care.
Lorrie xx :wink:

Hi Lorrie

So glad to see you are back!!! I am pleased that you are getting better.

I have just had my nails done, so am typing really slowly and strange, lol!! DH and I are going away for the weekend to stay with some friends we met on holiday, really llooking forward to the break but am worried because I get so tired so quickly and am not used to late nights!!!!

Keep in touch

Xxx

awww lorrie hun ive been so worried about u i thought something was wrong cos u not been on for so long im sorry u been poorly but glad your getting better good news about the scan hun bet u were well pleased :D
make sure u stay in touch every few days hun or i will worry about u lol
big hugs to you xxxxxx

Hi Rachel & Lindsay thanks for your replies, great to be back. Hows the nails Lindsay, I had them once b4 very hard to get used to them, but they look lovely. Enjoy your hol & dont worry bout how you will be. Just allow yourself a little nap everyday & go with the flow. Your hubby will understand.Anyway you'll find once you have change of scenery you b a lot more relaxed.Great to hear from you both. Bye the way are either of you showing yet? I'm getting so fat already. :oops: Laura xx

hya lorrie hun oh yes im getting fat already lol was overweight to start with in a size 14 but by 10 weeks i was in a 16 and now at 14 weeks am living in joggers :oops: but the weight gain has stopped for now i put on nearly a stone in first 10 weeks and then nothing in last 4 weeks in fact ive lost about 4 pound even though im eating normally :shock: so weight gain so far 10 pound :( but it all seems to be in belly area which means all my tops etc still fit although have had to buy new bras gone up a whole cup size there :( hope your keeping well hun and looking after yourself and little bean xxxxxxxxxxxx

lindsay hope your having a great weekend hun and taking it easy xxxxxx

Hi Rachel. Phew dont feel so bad now, I'm same a little overweight to start & hav gone up a dress size & bra size. Belly & boobs seem to be getting bigger overnight.Have you started to use any creams or oils yet for preventing stretch marks? I bought Bio - oil but havent started using it yet. Is it safer to use these things in second trimester do you know?Are you feeling better now you're in 2nd trimester, is your nausea gone?Talk soon. Lorrie :lol: x

Hi, thought i would add a reply in here. Im also a little overweight and gone up a dress size, the only thing that fits me now is my tracksuit bottoms :( going to have to buy some new clothes soon. I've gone up a bra size aswell, always had big bbs even before getting pg (36E :shock:) but now im in an F cup :shock: :shock: hope they dont go much bigger lol.
Hope you are all well :)
Rachel x

welcome rachel nice to have you here hun :D
hi lorrie yeah been using bio-oil since i found out as i already have horrific stretch marks from having my son and dont want any more to add to it also using on my hips legs and boobs hoping to save all parts lol the rate im growing its going to cost me a fortune in bio-oil :shock:
not much nausea anymore stopped at 10 weeks then came back a few days last week but soon went again hope you are well xxxxxx

Hi all

I have been advised to use something from the body shop which is specifically for pregnant ladies, to prevent dry skin and stretchmarks - sorry can't tell you what it is called, can't find it. I may have taken it way with me, if so it's still in the suitcase, only got back late last night!!

I used to weigh 9 1/2 stone now I weigh just over 10 - so haven't put vast amounts of weigh on, but it feels like I have. My boobs are so much more bigger, I am struggling to get into my tops, my jeans feel uncomfortable - like you girls the only thing which is comfy is my joggers. I need to buy some more!!! I didn't realise that Top shop did a maternity range, will have to have a look. Is it just on line or in the shops too? Next here is just on line, they don't have the range in stores.

Lorrie - I managed ok while away - I didn't have mega late nights, but they all understood. I haven't suffered with sickness for a few days now so hopefully that stage has passed. My nipples are tender and when I get cold they really really hurt, not good in this weather!!!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok and their symptoms are passing too. I want to feeling at the blooming stage over Christmas!!

Xxx

Hi Girlies :)
Glad all in good form.
I think I'll start using my oil so, the sooner the better. Yeah I'm going to head down to my local Mothercare the weekend and give in to some new clothes.
Glad you enjoyed your weekend away Lindsay sounds like you had lovely time.
By the way I had my 12 week scan today baby doing well, feeling positive.
Please God all will go well.
Feeling a little better today think my sickness may be beginning to wane fingers crossed :roll:

Talk soon :wink:
Lorrie xx

Hi Lorrie

So pleased that your 12 weeks scan went well. It's great seeing them on screen isn't it. I have got my 20 week scan on 4th January - really excited for it!! I am going to see my midwife again next Tuesday so things are progressing well!!

I wore my maternity dress on Monday - it was so comfortable!!! I don't have a huge bump but it made all the difference to be able to breathe, lol!!! I will have to purchase some more outfits now.

Have a good day and take care of your bump!

Xxx

Hi Lindsay
You wont feel till your next big scan.Mine is at 19 weeks on 20th January which also happens to be my birthday - hoping thats a good omen.Dress sounds lovely & comfie I cant wait to get some new clothes. Comfort is sooo important now.Hope you having nice day too.
Talk soon.Keep well.
Lorrie xx

hi lorrie hun glad your scan went well hope your feeling ok
hey girls we all got our scan the same fortnight lol mines on the 3rd of jan :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back