Hi

Lorrie

Reaction score
Hi Rachel & Lindsay hope you both well. I'm so bad for staying in touch lately. Been feeling pretty crap & soo tired went back to work couple days this week & last week. My eye is almost 100% again. Had visit to doc on Mon he used doppler & all ok.
Just haven't had energy to do anythn once I get home from work, let alone switch on computer.
Finished work for Christmas now & starting to feel more gaps in between sickness. How you both been ? Are bumps getting bigger? Are you looking forward to Chrimbo what are your plans?
Lorrie xx

Hi Lorrie

It's great to hear from you - I've missed you been thinking about you lots though! :)

I am fine thanks, am still feeling tired, if I have one late night I feel really bad for it, lol! I am also suffering with bad headaches, waking up with one and going to bed with one which is not good.

I am not totally sure but I felt something which may have been a movement on Tuesday and then again today but as I said am not sure! People are now commenting that I am getting a bump, so am starting to feel pregnant - yippee!!! :D I have got my 20 week scan on 4th January so looking forward to seeing the difference from the 12 week one.

I am so so excited for Christmas, am like a child myself :D I am finishing work at 1pm tomorrow so will really start to feel Christmasy then!!

DH is working nights on Christmas Eve, so I am going to go round to my mum and dad's house. My sister lives away and she is coming home for Christmas, my younger bro who is away at uni is home ( not sure what my other bro and his wife are doing)and my Aunty and Uncle are coming over from America so the house should be full!!!

I am supposed to be going out into town on Boxing night (I am the taxi driver) not sure if I am looking forward to it or not, I have a feeling being around lots of drunk people will really do my head in :?

Going to the local pub on New Years Eve, again I am the taxi driver!! My mum and dad will be there too and mum doesn't drink much so I will no doubt sit with her while everyone else gets drunk!!

What are your plans?? I hope that you have fun whateveryou get up to.

Xxx

Hi Lindsay
Glad you not feeling so sick now.I had headache like those one night & morn.last week people say they r pregnancy migraine.I havent had since so hopefully yours wont last either.Sounds like you have a busy Christmas ahead of you.Im a bit boring at mo. I finished work yesterday caught up with washing today, treated myself to lunch in village though & read paper that was nice.Just watched Jonathan Ross & Eastenders tonite.
Big food shop tomorrow. My mam,dad & sis coming ovr for Christmas day.Three of my brothers having Christmas together at one of their houses along with German girlfriend & German inlaws who have come ovr from Germany to visit. My brother in London is staying put, he works in Soho & has to work right up til Chris eve.Invited down the country to my Nans on Stephens day. All in all very relaxn.
It must be great to finally feel baby move. I'm 15 1/2 weeks so It will be another while. I've got a bit of a bump or else I look a bit fat :) Bet you can't wait for big scan, it's gonna be great to see how bigbaby has gotten.My scan is 20th Jan also my birthday- hopefully a good omen.
Well goodnight & great to hear back for you. :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back