Green mums!

josiegirl

Reaction score
I am such a germ phobic, but ever since I had my daughter it freaks me out that I live in a small house and I am always cleaning with bleach and using disinfectants on her diaper pail, etc., knowing that she (and I) may be breathing it in. I finally found a natural disinfectant so I am working on replacing all my cleaning products with earth friendly ones. Even diapers take GENERATIONS to degrade...I don't want my baby's poop to fill up that much earth space (heehee). So if anyone's looking (because I think cloth diapers are a pain) Seventh Generation makes really good, EASY earth-friendly diapers (and if you get them at a Whole Foods they are cheaper than regular ones).

Thanks I have been looking for new ones to try - I don't find the bio-degradable ones I am using great - even thought I buy the right size they seem a little small and leak. I use Ecover cleaning and household products - I find them good.

I think I use Ecover for my laundry. Yeah, the Seventh Gen. diapers still fill faster than regular, but they haven't leaked so far. I'm not sure I would recommend them for overnight use though. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back