• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Green Discharge? (Could be TMI)

happy-chick

Reaction score
OK for the past 2-3 days ive been getting pale green discharge when i wipe thats very much like slimey snot :puke: disgusting i know!

Any ideas what this is? It doesnt smell & im not itchy down there or anything, could it be an infection? Im a little worried!

i would contact your MW. get it checked out. just to be on the safe side.

I dont have a midwife, im seeing her next thursday but dont have any contact details or anything yet as my GP has arranged it?

contact he health centre and get her number then tomorrow. :hug:

I think it could be an infection but i'm not sure you could ask your Gp about it :)

def ask your gp about it hun may not be anything not sure hun :hug:

happy_chick said:
ok will contact them tomorrow, im all worried now! :(

don;t worry chicken :hug:
its proberbly nothing at al. but best to be on sfae side.

Already been to emergency doctor earlier cos im VERY badly constipated, im not having a good time at mo :(

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

dont worry hun pregnancy throws us the most weirdest things at time im sure its nothing to worry about, big hugs here if you wanna chat :hug:

happy_chick said:
Already been to emergency doctor earlier cos im VERY badly constipated, im not having a good time at mo :(

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:[/quote

things wil calm down soon. you're body needs to adjust :hug:

Sorry for moaning im just feeling a little sorry for myself at moment :( any hugs are welcome lol :hug:

hey you feel as sorry as you want to because we all do it especially me :lol: and we can blame the hormones ok

lots of hugs for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Sorry for moaning im just feeling a little sorry for myself at moment :( any hugs are welcome lol :hug:

you're not moaning. you're perfectly normal.

Hi Happy Chick - sorry to hear you're having a bad time at the moment. Could the discharge be something to do with the mucus plug forming. I'm sure I read on here that it forms around week 7. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but worth getting checked out anyway.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I would get it checked with the doc anyway but I was going to say that it might well be your mucous plug starting to form- in which case :cheer:

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: Not long til you are in 2nd tri now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its probably nothing hun. I had it few week ago and the doc gave me thrush treatment and its cleared up. Hope everything is ok hun.[/i]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back