Green Bean is soon to be a CLOTH BUM!!

monster_munch

Reaction score
[look at me spamming up General Discussion :oops: ]

Anyhoo - DH is not keen on cotton nappy's, but he went to the gym earlier so I though screw it I'm buying them :shakehead: SO i go to order them and the ones I want, when you click on to them it says server error :evil: THey are working on the problem but they clost at 5:30 so I have to wait until tomorrow :shakehead: :shakehead:

So, once they allow me to order them and they arrive, I will have a cloth bum baby! But to make up for it, Green Bean is wearing one of the ones KellySomer kindly sent to me a while ago to try out :hug:
- I am, however, keeping some disposables for when we go on holiday as I'll still be learning how to use them at that point and I don't want to be stressed out... I know, I know - i'm rubbish, but still - it's a start!!

oo. let me know how you get on - if/when we move and have somewhere i can hang my washing outside, i really wanna switch connor to cloth nappies...

Which ones are you getting? I've got a box of size 2 little lambs brand new never used. It contains 20 bamboo size 2 nappies 10 wraps got 20 liners and a bucket. You can find info at http://www.littlelamb.co.uk if your interested pm me :D

We're going for the Sandy's nappy - as recomended by minxy - so it's all her fault if I hate them :rotfl:

Ordered them via telephone this morning - should be here in a week :cheer:

Yay, welcome to the cloth bum world. Big squishy bums and a smug feeling when you hang out a line of clean nappies. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

green bean will pretty much be a green bean again :p lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back