Graco symbio travel system

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Got one today and I cannot stress how lovely it is.

£389 including-frame, carry cot, car seat, rain cover, pushchair attatchment.

That's in toys r us at moment.

It's easy to assemble, comes ready to go out the box, all the stuff is really light, easy to fold
down, all easy to attach and take off! I honestly love it and can't wait to use it.

Thought I'd share :) x

my mums a manager at Toys R Us and she loved it as soon as it came into store so i brought it!

Love it!!! Would highly recommend too!!

love using mine. So easy :) x

Great i will now go and have a look at that, the frame is for the seat to be locked to the back seat?

I bought the symbio travel system from toys r us too. Loved it. After 3 months the chassis frame collapses with the baby in the cot when you go up and down the kerb. Visited toyrus to complain but they are having touble contacting Graco to see what to do. I wrote an email to them. Let´s see if they respond. Not sure why it takes so long when my baby´s safety is at risk.

Graco the manufacturer replaced the faulty chassis the next day so we are back to loving it again. Hopefully it won´t happen again.

Last edited:
I have a Graco See how you find it moving round the house. And also the car seat base is so high and in the wrong angle that babies too small for this and my DD head slumps forward and one of us has to sit in the back of the car to move it back or hold it. It's such a pain and a worry when I'm driving alone.

Yes it's a great buggy to put together and all the bits that come with it. But I wish I knew the above as I wouldn't do it again. I'm not trying to be rude or burst your bubble but I don't want you to regret it like I do, and I can't return it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back