graco quattro tour travel system

Haven't got any feedback on it but just wanted to say that that's the one I want too so looking forward to seeing what people say about it

I had this travel system when keeley was little i loved it but i had to give it up as my ka was too small for it :(

i have got the same one hun but mine is the mothercare trenton (different name) and i have had it 2 and a half years used it every day and it is still like new i love it :hug:

Like Mary I have the mothercares version ( exactly the same I think) and I do love it I think it looks very smart the only thing is it doesnt compact very small if you have the boot space for it then go for it, its a lovely pushchair and very easy to push.

I HAVE IT!
Haven't used it yet but have played around with it a lot and I LOVE IT! It's so pretty and moves easily and it feels sturdy!

Heavy and bulky when folded but lovely to push, comfy for baby and i loved it! Long as you got a big boot youll love it. The way it turns into a pram is so clever and i sold mine a couple of months ago to fund my double buggy and it still looked new, it wears really well.

we've got that one its fab! but the whole thing dont fit into either of my parents cars they hav bought a small buggy for when she goes out in theirs. but yes i love mine its good and sturdy and comfy and easy to steer

I love mine, have the exact same one. I can steer one handed with it too (cant do that with my buggy) I love it *that* much I cant bear to part from it when LO comes so we're getting a buggypod to clip onto it to make it a double :D

Wasn't my question originally but thanks ladies.

I've got a ford Focus so the boot is pretty roomy so I should be fine with it.

Can't wait unitl I can go and order it now :dance:

oh no....we've got a clio....do ya think it will fit? :roll: just my luck that it prob wont!!!!!!!

We had it, It's a lovely travel system but it is VERY bulky, will NOT fit in small car boots and its hard to push up hills!! Other than that its very sturdy, cosy for baby, easy to push (On flat ground)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back