• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

graco products

sarahg

Reaction score
Graco products - does anyone have the graco excursion travel system or the graco expedition travel system? Also , what is the difference?

I really like the look of both but want to see them somewhere in a shop. I am 5 foot 10" so cannot have something low that will give me back ache.

I like the three wheelers and the travel systems appear better value for money, although I may be wrong. Any advise please ladies :wink:

I have a graco travel system, got it from Babie R Us and I love it. I am 5ft 11 and the handles r perfect height, altho smaller people think they r too high :wall:

Good luck choosing :cheer:

Excellent thanks - I've seen low and high ones! There are just so many that it's mind boggling! Is it fairly light?- to lift I mean! I meant to ask before. I'm only 15 weeks today - I'm going to drive myself mad researching things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back