got the first 'bubbles'

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
was just lying here trying to cat nap whilst watching rugby, and felt three little bubbles down where baby is. I think it was the first fluttery kicks (as others have described them).

yay :cheer:

And tonight we are off baby sitting nephews, sister and law is giving us all her baby stuff as she swears three boys are enough.

it will be our first baby items so looking forward to playing with them.

sandi

Yay congrats!! :dance:

by the way I'm watching the rugby too...noticed that you timed your post nicely with the half time :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: That's what my first movements felt like too! What a lovely day you'll have...moving baby and baby things to play with ..Yay!! :cheer:

sandi noooo wales won, i blame you! j/k see you're happy twice in one day wales won and u felt a bubble, go girl!! :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: its great isn't it :hug:

Can't wait until DH can feel the kicks, when would that be?

Mx (sorry not hijacking this thread :oops: )

That's brilliant hun. Congratulations :cheer: Can't wait to start feeling movements, I think I will be waiting a while though. I just have a feeling that everything will happen late for me, still not showing in the slightest :(

Congratulations :cheer:

Moofa, for me it was just flutters until about 19 weeks and then I started getting real proper kicks - which my OH felt at 20+2 the day before our 20 week scan.

Now she kicks so hard people can see my stomach move across the room. Ick!

Wonderful feeling :D

I started feeling flutters really early at around 13/14 weeks, but it is my 5th and they say you feel flutters earlier with each pregnancy.

Its so lovely waiting for the little fluttery feeling, :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back