Got room for a new one?

Tam

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I can't believe I am now in the 2nd trimester!!!!! Where is all the time going?!?!?!??! :shock:

So can I rest myself in here for a bit, until I have to upsticks to the third?! :wink:

Hope you are all OK, and I am sure as I get to know you, you will all be buggering off to the 3rd!..........typical eh?!

Looking forward to my time here and getting to know you all..................if you'll have me of course :wink: :hug: xx

I don't really belong here but welcome anyway! I found the second tri zoomed by but was really enjoyable too (that's why I keep coming back :lol: )

Thanks Skatty & Ebony......I need my feet up, I have an upset tummy tonight :(

Hope it doesn't go too quickly! Wanna be able to enjoy some of this pregnancy! :hug: xx

Awwww... perfect excuse for sum good old fashion rest then :lol:

I hope you feel better 2moro hun..

goodnight :hug:

Welcome Tam!! :wave: :cheer: Gosh, cant believe you are already in 2nd tri!! The time is whizzing by, I want it to last forever!! Well, the pregnancy thing but would like to meet LO asap :lol:

Everyone is dead nice here.xxx :hug:

Thanks Ebony :hug: Goodnight xx

Thanks Zoe, I can't believe how fast it's gone, mad innit :lol: I look forward to my time here..........I am with you, I wanna enjoy the pregnancy, but also would love to meet LO......we can't have it all ways eh? I missed being pregnant after having DD, I had a lovely pregnancy with her. :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes again girls....... :hug: xx

welcome hunny, if u need anyhting give us a shout xx

Hiya Tam and welcome :wave:

Pull up a pew and get ready for a good old moan!! :D

Hi Tam and WELCOME :hug:

We like to have a good old laugh in here, we are not shy either so if you have any problems dont hesitate to ask!

Enjoy your time in the 2nd Trimester!

Welcome to the 2nd tri hun :hug: even though im off to the third next monday i love it in here he he! x x

Hiya, it goes so quickly doesn't it!
Welcome, babyjay x

Hi girls.....

Thank you all for the welcome!!! Seems really nice here, can I jump to the 3rd with you all?!?!?! :lol:

Luckily I aint shy either and I too love a laugh :moon:

I look forward to chatting to you all!!!!!

Take care :hug: xx

Welcome Tam :wave: This is the best part of the forum!!

Enjoy the next 13 weeks here.

Lyns xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back