• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got myself wound up and lo came through :)

Olive

Reaction score
I was a hormonal cow when i got home tonight, then my side was sore and started to get paranoid as hadn't felt baby for at least an hour or so.

Anyway, I just lifted my top and said "oh would you just please kick!" and right on queue! :love: Thank god and thank you lo :lol:

Happy happy friday ladies, soo glad it's the weekend. :dance:

xxx

:) was very good timing. lo is very quite tonight though. hope he/she wakes up soon.xxx

Know how you feel!!!

I was kept awake most of last night as Bubs was having a serious kickboxing session, I was not amused to say the least!!

But then at 1pm today I hadn't felt movement all morning so was in tears and OH sent me to lie on the sofa (poor chap can't cope with tears!!) and as soon as I lay down, she was off again!!!

As I type now I am again being used as a punch bag.................!!

Thanks girls. Just starting to wake up now by the feel of it. But I hope you're right cazza. A wee growth spurt :) x

:hugs: they sure know how to scare us!!! I was awake till 2 am this morning as our lil lady had gone really quiet! Was about to call hospital after what my midwife told me & she booted me!! She was then very active!!! Little monkeys! :love: x x

Aw thats so cute, she knew exactly what you needed :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back