• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my scan date.

floppit

Reaction score
It's on the 13th of Sept. They call it an NFT scan rather than a dating scan because I'm older so they'll do the NFT test. I know it sounds petty but I wish it was still called a dating scan (with NFT thrown in!). Ok - that IS petty!

Obviously I'm scared they'll find some little ghost of what was in there rather than a thriving bean. But I've had no bleeding or real pain. At least I know when I'm waiting for now. Sept 13th will either be the begining of relaxing into the 2nd tri, it's bang on 12 weeks or it'll be the finish of this excursion into potential motherhood.

Just over 2 weeks isn't too long to wait. (But hell we need an impatient smiley!!).

im sure it will all be fine hun that is weird how they change the name just because your older.
cant wait to see a pic :D
manda xx

I don't know if I'll still get a piccy with an NFT scan. I bloody hope so.

Unless you're over 35 they don't do the NFT test which looks for a raised likelyhood of Down's so I always knew it would be an addition to my scan but I just didn't want that bit getting first billing.... HMPHHHH!

I'm sure it will all be fine, I can't imagine why you wouldn't get a piccy as normal.
It will be so exciting seeing your bean :D

oh congrats. if you get a pic(fight for one) you have to show us!
will be magical seeing your lil bean :hug:

I'm sure all will be great for you! :D I know it's worrying no matter what anyone says but it'll lall be fine - you wait and see.

Beg for a pic if they don't offer one! I love having my pic of Flump now. I have it on my mobile phone, LCD photo frame etc.. He/she is everywhere :D

I have my blood tests the same day as your scan. Eek! LOL :shock:

Ok Debbie - I'll forgive you for being 3 weeks ahead of me and we can hold hands and get nervous together!

Two weeks isn't that far away. Hubby has booked the morning off (bless him he's all supportive but cacks his pants quietly too!!), I have the day off - a big part of the waiting will be over on that day and that's got to be good!

floppit said:
Ok Debbie - I'll forgive you for being 3 weeks ahead of me and we can hold hands and get nervous together!

Two weeks isn't that far away. Hubby has booked the morning off (bless him he's all supportive but cacks his pants quietly too!!), I have the day off - a big part of the waiting will be over on that day and that's got to be good!

Aww, yours is a much bigger deal than mine so I'll just hold your hand and support you! I'm not worried about the blood tests, just scared of the needle lol but know I will be ok. I guess it's the results I'll worry about once they're done.

Everything will be fine for both of us!! :D

I'm sure everything will be fine for both of you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back