Got my scan date!

xjdx

Reaction score
:yay:Well im so happy i got my scan date yesterday for the 29th october cant believe it came through that quick:) Everything has changed already and i only had my last baby 18 months ago. I cant believe i got my green notes through the post and that i go to appointments at the sure start center, very weird, but im excited

Has everybody else got there scan dates?

How exciting hun, bet you can wait. Have you had your first midwife appointment yet?

Ive only just been to the docs today, i had to fill out a midwife referal form so its just a waiting game now. Ive opted to go back to the womens hospital so my scan date will probally be later than 12weeks :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exciting hun, bet you can wait. Have you had your first midwife appointment yet?

Ive only just been to the docs today, i had to fill out a midwife referal form so its just a waiting game now. Ive opted to go back to the womens hospital so my scan date will probally be later than 12weeks :( x x

Heya, yh i had my first midwife appointment last week. I wanted to be organised cos i do alot at work, so i know i definately cant do anything on that day now :dance:Im really excited :pompom:, i just dont feel pg at the minute, with both of my other kids i never suffered with morning sickness there boys, so i think this is another blue bump. It might become real at my scan :lol:
If your appointment is later than 12 weeks, you wont have long to wait for your 20 week scan , it will soon come round x x x

Congratulations! It's so exciting isn't it! I've got my scan on Monday, i'm excited and nervous at the same time. this pregnancy has been so different from my first, and now my symptoms are wearing off, i'm beginning to wonder if there's a baby in there at all!!!

mine came through just before the weekend, 8th October :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back