Got my nursery things!!

Amanda

Reaction score
Ever since we saw it, we decided on the I Love My Bear range at Toys R Us.
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Category.aspx/BruHome/BruExclusives/BruNurseryRangesILoveMyBear
But, everytime I went on the website, a critical part (such as the cotbed :shock: ) was out of stock. Finally, last week, almost everything was in stock. I registered, put everything in mybasket, then went to check out, but I had 22 items, and they could all be delivered seperately, they couldn't give me a delivery date, and they all had to be delivered here as it was my first order. I work full-time, so this was out of the question. We decided on Friday to order one thing here, then order the rest to MIL's. Guess what? Yep, the cotbed was out of stock!!!

So Saturday, I popped to the local Toys R Us to see if I could order everything through them. My local one only has a tiny Babies R Us section, so I didn't expect much, but most of it was there!! :lol: So Kayleigh went to fetch a trolley and I started loading up! Then an assistant came over to ask if I needed any help, and I asked her when the cotbed would be back in stock. She said it was only out of stock on the website and they had 2 in the store!! :lol: :lol: She was fantastic! She basically took my list, went off, and came back with everything!!! Then she made sure that the guy from the stockroom took everything out for me and loaded the car. :lol:

So, I went expecting disappointment, and came away nearly £550 lighter!!! Even better, because I had registered on the website earlier in the week, I got my gold card and some vouchers through the post Saturday morning. Normally, you can only use one voucher at a time, but she put all of the ones I could use through, and I saved £26 and have loads of points so loads more vouchers coming! :lol:

It's all now round at my mums in my old bedroom. Just need a house to live in now!!! :lol:

whohoo tankett that's great news, it's lovely when things turn out well - more often or not in my life everything goes wrong, lol!!!! I can't wait to see the nursery when it's finshed, make sure to post a piccie!!!

Xxx

I love it when things come together.... i bet you'll be eager to unwrap all your bits and arrange your room... don't forget to take some piccies... I keep sneaking in to the spare room to look at all my bits n bobs... the furniture arrived on saturday - all flat packed so i have to be a little more patient.... trying to get my dad and uncle to put it all together for me tomorrow...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back