got my cheri22 prediction too!!

bigbird

Reaction score
she sees a boy and april and a brother & sister to follow :shock:

I am content to have one :D

Have to wait now and keep bding anyway!!!

Chellieboo, I hope you get your bfp this month :pray: :pray:

I went to a fortune teller when i was about 17 and she said i'd end up with a man with the initial D in his name and i have and she could see 4 children so who'll be right?

lisa

My prediction was also April so hopefully we'll both be making our announcements soon :cheer: :cheer:

babyblues,

she is a baby physic. she predicts a month which you will either give birth, conceive or find out your pregnant and the sex of the baby. she then goes on to tell you what sort of person and things your son or daughter will like. she predicted april for me and a boy and also told me my son will be very caring towards his younger brother and sister. its quite exciting!!

Her website is www.cheri22.com if you want to try it

lisa

Thanks bigbird....how exciting ill email her now!

Good luck to you all and lets get our BFP asap!! x

Have sent an email off to the baby psychic, how long did you wait for your prediction??

hi yes does anyone know how long it takes for her to do the prediction once you have paid? i was interested in giving it a go too!

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
hi yes does anyone know how long it takes for her to do the prediction once you have paid? i was interested in giving it a go too!

Once you have paid she will email you with a few questions (this took a few days) and once you reply it can take up to a week. It's all good fun and it does give us some hope :D

HAVE YOU HAD A PREDICTION NOTTY??
JUST WONDERED HOW ACCURATE SHE WAS?
I DON'T THINK I WOULD LIKE TO BE TOLD SOMETHING POSITIVE THEN TO THINK ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY AND THEN IT NOT HAPPEN!!

I have emailed for the free prediction - had an email back that she is only on July 07's free emails so at this rate could have my BFP before then - :pray:

Think I will do the one you pay for though...how much is it?

Baby dust to all of us TTC!!!!!!!!

Its only £4.50 or so sterling and you'll get your reading in a week or 10 days.

good luck

lisa

How exciting bigbird. did she say whether april was conceive month or birth month.

I'm tempted to get Dh to contact her as well and see what she tells him lol!

Hi Chellieboo

She said it could be birth month, conceive month or month I find out so fingers crossed its either conceive month or month i find out :pray:

My OH has put his back out and I'm due to ov in next couple of days its not looking good for this month :(

lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back