• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my 4D rescan tomorrow *now with pic overload*

Katy_89

Reaction score
At 5.30pm.

Hope the little monkey is cooperative this time :roll:

I have spent all week trying to work out how long after eating certain things he wriggles etc to try and catch him active. The sonographer said to have chocolate and a fizzy drink in the car on the way, so I have them ready and waiting.

I'm excited :) xx

Enjoy! Yeah a can of full fat coke should shift him! :D

Awww :yay: Hope you get a lovely look this time :hug:

I don't even mind if he's asleep really, I just can't wait to see him again :) xx

enjoy honey! it is amazing :cloud9: i loved our's sooooooo much :cloud9: one of though strawberry milkshake things, or chocolate, you no the small can ones, always got maddi moving for hers! xx

Ohhh good luck getting LO moving. Enjoy it hun xx

Good luck for this evening hun :) xx

I'm soooo excited :)

Can't stop being sick today though, blergh xx

Unfortunately no.

But on a plus note, I am 2/3 of the way through, only 1/3 left to go, so at least it will stop then :) xx

:hug: hope you feel better soon sweetie, i too had it all the way through with maddi :( was awful :hug: enjoy tonight :flower:

Hope you enjoyed the scan and your little man was awake this time! Hope you feel better soon :hug:

He woke up for a little bit and was sucking his fingers :) But she couldn't get good 4D shots because he had both hands and a foot by his head. I'm just uploading some pics now :) xx

Pics :) I will try not to put too many up, but I'm feeling like a proud mummy already. Lol. He has the cord in front of his face in most of them too.

From last week (but this one is in colour)
KATHRYNT_1.jpg

Stretching:
KATHRYN_10.jpg

Almost a smile:
KATHRYN_11.jpg

And hide:
KATHRYN_12.jpg

But I'll quite happily flash this around :lol:
KATHRYN_13.jpg

Then a couple in 2D:

Hand on head:
KATHRYN_16.jpg

Foot over head:
KATHRYN_17.jpg

Sorry for the overload :oops: xx

:rofl: ...love your comment on the last 4D one :rofl:

Love his little fingers stretching out! Now we just need the last third of your pregnancy to go quickly (and with as little sickness as possible!) so we can all see that gorgeous face again!

Great pictures :D

That toilet shot is my revenge for the constant puking :lol:

I'm so mean. Mwahaha :lol: xx

That's one to email the best man before his wedding :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member