• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my 20 week scan date before my 12 week scan date

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Just been for my booking in appointment, all went well, had my bloods done and i didnt faint this time :) I have opted for the combined test (nuchal dating scan and bloods) i have to wait for a letter with that appointment date so ive got my 20 week scan date today before my 12 week. My 20 week scan is on 14th June :) x x

Had my first midwife appointment yesterday too... apparently they do the combined for my 12 week scan also....as I am going to a different hospital for the birth to where the scan was booked I need to go and book it again. :-( Hopefully can still have it before Easter so we can tell everyone then. :)

Midwife couldn't even take my blood as she could not find a vein. Sent we off to the hospital to do it.

They said that they will not book me in for my 20 week until I see her again at 16 weeks...

Found the appointment to be less exciting then I thought it would be... no hearing heartbeat or anything... :-(

Hope more exciting at the 16 week one.

congrats on getting your 20 week scan date. I don't have mine yet but I have the combined scan thursday week. They said they will give me the 20 week date when I'm at the first scan. xxx

glad it all went well hon, fab news you got your 20 week scan date already! :) x x

Glad it went ok, june seems a life time away doesnt it! I feel like I should be seeing midwife or something, very strange how everywhere else in the country gets to see a midwife and I've got to wait until after my scan so they can do that nuchal thing and everything all at once! Must be nhs cutbacks!

I get my nuchal scan in a couple of weeks time, then ive got a midwife appointment on 18th May (16w) then ive got my 20 week scan on 14 June. She said today its a possibility that the consultant may want to see me too after what happened last time. It is strange how different parts of the country do different things x x

Wonder if we get a 16 week app, I'll have to ask my friend who just had a baby.

I think you should as it seem to be mentioned in most pregnancy books/magazines. I got to listen to listen to Adams hb at my 16 week appointment :)
Also thought it was strange that if i didnt want a nuchal scan and i didnt have a scan yesterday, i would of had my dating scan today at 10weeks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back