• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got an earlier scan :)

charlie26

Reaction score
Well after complaing to the hospital i thought my scan date was ridiculas, they have moved it forward almost 2 weeks :dance:

They gave me the 10th Oct, they have now given me 27th sept.

Least i dont have to wait to much longer (4 weeks today, not like im counting lol ) xx

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 days after me honey!!!!! Good on you for making a fuss. Well done you tough cookie you. The could have at least made it the same day as mine!!!!! lol

Thats great news :)

I will change on roll call thread for you :)

fab news, i wish mine was moved forward mine is 4th oct il be nearly 14 weeks, was it easy to get your date changed? x

Hi Claire. it wasnt that easy, i phoned up a week ago and spoke to a woman who said no they cant change it. After thinking about it all week and seeing everyone on here having scans about 11-12 week it made me more determined. The lady who i spoke to today was much nicer, I told her i wasnt happy and i spoke to my midwife about it and she advised me to ring (which she didnt lol) Little white lie. I eneded up getting what i wanted anyway hehe, ring them and get them told :) xx

Thanks nurse, hope ur ok hun xx

thanks charlie, i had my midwife booking appointment through today for 7th sept so will mention it then and see if she can do anything, if not i might phone up myself, they will prob say no because i had an early scan xx

Iv had 2 scans, but that doesnt mean u shouldnt have ur scan at 12 weeks, i hate waiting plus were not telling anyone till we get to the scan. Iv already seen baby & heartbeat so dont even know why i panic. xxx

i hate waiting too, i saw the heartbeat but i still panic, my OH keeps talking me out of paying for a private scan but its so tempting just to put my mind at rest, iv told work, parents and bestfriend but can't wait to tell the world after my 12 week scan :) xxx

I know im the same, i had a mc in may so its been really difficult this time. We have just kept it to our selfs. Looks like were due almost at same time :) I was going to pay but after that id still worry anyway, and 4 weeks aint that long to wait now, considering it was going to be 6 weeks. Push for that scan theres no harm in asking xxx

I went to midwife today and they've given me the 26th Sept!!!! It's all so exciting!!! Trying to resist early scan temptation now I have a date!!!

Hi applecider yes i will be 12 week +4. I cant wait now, not too long :) xx
Hi helly, oh dont think theres much point booking an early scan now hun, u only have to wait 3 week on monday eeeeeee im soo excited but soooooo nervous at the same time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back