got a pet?

awwww im gonna join that for my cat and put some pics up later
*wonders if i should put the pic of him eating the bird under my bed or not :shock: *

great site though
xxxx

yay thanks for joining :D

btw, no one knows im PG there yet :)

edited the title. dont know why i put dog, its a good all round forum :D

dont worry i wont say anything thast your job to tell people when your ready too
great site ive just posted pics....lol
xxxx

Looks good, I like the theme. Shame they don't have it redirected though to a proper address, too hard to remember the free ones, they are so long.

Animal mad me, can't beat them can you. :D

I joined too, keeping my same name

thanks for joining :)

i think they proberly will get there own addy at some point soon. but the site was made as pet talk closed. and they created this one in its place.

admin are open to suggestions for the site. you can have as much say as you like :) (i asked them to add the quick reply :D )

Londoner Claire said:
Looks good, I like the theme. Shame they don't have it redirected though to a proper address, too hard to remember the free ones, they are so long.

Animal mad me, can't beat them can you. :D

add it to your bookmarks. thats what ive done. dont need to remember it then :)

Only a couple of quid to get a domain name and forward it. Looks quite busy too so it would be worth it. :cheer:

I really wanna put a pic of my cat on there coz she is gorgous! but i cant be botherd to join a photo site is there one you dont have to join, or another way?

OMG that was missions!!
And I cant even post my photo!!!

Oh no, lmfao. I use photobucket but you have to register. I thought with imageshack you just upload then copy the link.

i use photobucket too.

if you like email them to me. put a post up in the cat section, and ill post them there for you :)

sorry that didnt make sence did it.
The photo site is fine but the forum wont let me post a pic coz I'm too new, which is a sucky rule I have to post 5 times before I can post a pic, I dont have 5 things to say :rotfl:

just reply to someones posts. im keslo66 there too. post an into. and reply to some posts :)

Mel_ said:
sorry that didnt make sence did it.
The photo site is fine but the forum wont let me post a pic coz I'm too new, which is a sucky rule I have to post 5 times before I can post a pic, I dont have 5 things to say :rotfl:

Oh strange. I have one that comes in handy for things like that.

signs138.gif
Try that, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back