Got a cold

Hazel

Reaction score
Bugger bugger bugger.

I had ear ache on Sunday and today I've woken up with a sore throat so I'm going to be ill. It's the end of the world for me as I have ear problems which means everytime I'm ill I get ear ache and dizzy and I can't use the steroids that I would normally use as I'm pregnant so I'm going to be laid up in bed for days being fat, hot and miserable :( .

Bloody germy people, not going out anymore.

hope u feel better soon hun :hug:
ive got a bad UTI so feeling crappy myself xxxx

hope u feel better soon hun :hug:
ive got a bad UTI so feeling crappy myself xxxx

:( Poor you, I would go out and sneeze on random people just to make yourself feel better :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope your ear ache clears up on it's own.

I have a cold. A colleague of mine decided to come and see me in the office only to inform me that he had a cold!!! I was so cross when a couple of days later I got one. It ruined my last weekend away and I've been coughing sooo much my ribs are killing me! Doesn't help when the LO's head is under my ribs. Sorry...didn't mean to turn it into my own rant!

I've gone from feeling not too bad this morning to feeling like I'm dying this afternoon. Can't get off the sofa and feel sick and hot :puke: . I want to be better by tomorrow as got to go shopping. It will NOT defeat these horrible germs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back