Goodbye nice sleeps!

Yoshi

Reaction score
Since Christmas I have slept so so so well but the past few nights I've started to get uncomfortable and restless, and I finally can't sleep on my belly anymore - :cry:I'm 16 weeks and 2 days, anyone else feel like this around that time??

I haven't been able to sleep on my front for a good month or so now, and am only just getting used to sleeping on my side. I was restless for a long time too but thankfully that seems to have settled now, some nights I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow. My only problem now is my dreams - I've always dreamed very vividly but it's ridiculous now, I dream then dream about waking up, then actually wake up, and it's leaving me feeling even more tired than when I went to bed. It takes a good few seconds to work if I'm actually awake and is really starting to do my head in! This morning I asked my OH what he was doing there as I thought he was at a car show - he's never been to a car show in his life, then I realised I dreamed it...

Haha I can totally relate to that! My dreams have always been pretty wild, but now they are out of control! All bright colours and I get confused between reality and dreams, I find it quite amusing to be honest hehe. Thankfully they're all pretty harmless, just crazy and weird, but the two nightmares I've had have been absolutely horrible though! The first one was about me losing the baby and in my dream my mam, fiance, brother and my fiances grandfather just didn't seem bothered, I woke up and burst into tears and did actually feel quite annoyed at all of them for half an hour or so afterwards, crazy!!

i can sleep on my belly :) its abit uncomfy but i put 1 leg up so im not fully on my belly and its ok :) x

Yee that's what I do now, so like I'm at a weird angle. But I always used to sleep flat on my front!!

Yes with you on the restless nights! I can still sleep on my tummy (well kinda) but even thats starting to get uncomfortable now. I'm jsut over 18weeks and really finding it hard to get myself into a position I am happy with!

I am so the same here, i haveslept well throughout my whole life including my pregnancy up until the last week :( its horrible i wakeup needing 2 wees, drinks, un comfy etc! also when it come sto bed time i dont feel that tired so now im going to be latr which cant be good! less sleep all round.

I've taken to every other noght on the sofa as it cushions my back and stops me from rolling over and waking 10 times a night. Having the dreams too although they have eased i had a strange one last night about my freind being pregnant and really cross she had gone overdue as she had to postpone her wedding that she had planned for the day after her due date! Think i will be investing in one of those long pregnancy pillows which double up as a breastfeeding pillow - have always slept with a pillow between my legs around this time as that seems to help too.

I cant remember one night where I have slept properly in two years, welcome to the world of babies and all that they bring - bless em!

i can sleep on my belly :) its abit uncomfy but i put 1 leg up so im not fully on my belly and its ok :) x

Im doing that too. Im starting to worry about what Ill do as my bump grows!

Ive had really vivid dreams, I had one about a party the other night, it was great but then I couldnt find my OH then he arrived back at the party hand in hand with some girl I didnt know, I asked him what was going on and he said he'd gone back to her place and slept with her, and he was just saying it like it was no big deal. It was so wierd cos it was like body snatchers, it looked like him but the way he was behaving and way he was speaking wasnt like him and I freaked out that I didnt know him at all. I was seriously pissed off at him all day! Been really clingy since too!

It's amazing how dreams can affect you isn't it? A couple of days ago, I dreamt my Mr slept with one of my old school friends, when we woke up he couldn't understand at all why I was in such a strop lol!

:rofl: so funny when theyre in trouble for something they did in their dream! It really confuses my OH and hes never sure whether he's supposed to apologise or not! He says my dream boyfriend is really mean and he doesnt know why I dont just leave him and dream about my real boyfriend!

Haha aww he sounds really sweet, my Mr just told me to get a grip lol! But I didn't mind, I knew how silly I was being so I just laugh with him about it now

Poor hubby's - I have been shouting out other mens names in my sleep apparantly - so i end up being the one apologising and having to explain that yes i have been having a few rather erotic dreams - what i haven't told him though is that it usually involves an ex - ahhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back