Good News!!!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Well as you know I got the job at the Bank of England, and have been temping since leaving greggs until i started it.

Well guess what?!

I START MONDAY!!! :D

i cant wait!!!

On a downside though i wont be able to come to the meadowhall meet now :( Sorry girls :(

:cheer: Yay. :hug: Things seem to be going really well and looking up for you hun you deserve it! x

fran_23 said:
:cheer: Yay. :hug: Things seem to be going really well and looking up for you hun you deserve it! x

Not sure about going well in all aspects but ho hum.

Thanks my lovelies :) i cant wait...9am monday morning here i come.

Just spoken to the agency im with for the temp work and they got all arsey with me!! said they wont give me a P45 for a couple of weeks!!! Said they needed to know my finishing date before they could do that so i said fine i wont be back so yesterday was my last day :rotfl: Dont get bitchy with a red head i WILL be just as bad back!

:lol: serves them right.

Glad it's looking up, first days are so nerve racking but I'm sure you'll do well. I really hope this is the start of new beginnings for you :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! I hope you have a fab weekend in preparation to your new job. Celebrate like there's no tomorrow :dance: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back