8 working days

cassi

Reaction score
I have 8 days at work left now!!! yey!!!!!!!!!!

My maternity is starting on the 15th sept, but as of next friday - the monday after (inclusive) i am on holiday, then going back for 2 weeks, and this monday is bank holiday so thats another day off..

which means just 8 more days at that horrible place lol!!!

whoo hoo!!!

cas xx

now im off to watch bad girls :dance: :dance: cant wait to see natalie buxtons head in that freezer!!!!

my mat leave starts on the 15th too Cassi! im counting down the days too.

cassi said:
now im off to watch bad girls :dance: :dance: cant wait to see natalie buxtons head in that freezer!!!!

ohhhhh im so excited!!!!!!!!! i lurve bad girls

cant wait to leave there!! :dance:

Bad girls was abit rubbish wasnt it?!?!?! I thought from the preveiws that this weeks would be great..but it dragged on abit...with the tina thing and them moving the body around all over the place...wasnt much drama to it and abit predictable i thought :shakehead:

felt sorry for Tina though at the end.

I cant beileve i have been watching this for so long now, the first few series i was still living at home sitting next to mom on the sofa watching it, along with at home with the braithwaites and all them other great drama series that were always put on a thursday at 9!! Memories ey!!

sorry abit off topic lol!!

now im off to watch bad girls cant wait to see natalie buxtons head in that freezer!!!!

I couldn't watch it, it was making me gag!!!! :roll: How sad & stupid is that!!! I love that programme too!! :shakehead:

I loved At Home With The Braithwaites, that was ace!!!!

Congrats on your 8 days left hun, it will soon pass and you will soon be moaning at how bored you are :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back