• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news..

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

Pretty pointless post but just wanted to share my good news.

My tummy has been a bit dodgy recently and i was worried it maybe my crohns flaring. Ive just had my blood test results back,and they are all looking ok. One inflammatory marker is slightly raised but nothing to be concerned about and i'm not anaemic (which is a miracle) :cheer:

So many ladies flare with their crohns after pregnancy and its my biggest fear. It may well still happen but so far so good! I may have a few more weeks yet (touch wood!)

Claire x

Thats good news for you. :pray: that it stays away for a long time xx

That's good news! :D

My friend is 27 weeks pregnant right now and having a massive flare up. She's pouring with blood every time she goes to the loo and her markers are way down and might have to have iron infusions :(

Great news!

I used to work with a girl who had Crohns. There is a headquarters for the association not far from me in Motspur Park, well there used to be anway.

:)

DebbieM said:
That's good news! :D

My friend is 27 weeks pregnant right now and having a massive flare up. She's pouring with blood every time she goes to the loo and her markers are way down and might have to have iron infusions :(

Oh bless her.. i cant even imagine flaring with a LO. i know it will happen at some point no doubt but its not nice atall. I hope your friend is ok.. :hug:

Claire x

nori said:
Hi All,

Pretty pointless post but just wanted to share my good news.

My tummy has been a bit dodgy recently and i was worried it maybe my crohns flaring. Ive just had my blood test results back,and they are all looking ok. One inflammatory marker is slightly raised but nothing to be concerned about and i'm not anaemic (which is a miracle) :cheer:

So many ladies flare with their crohns after pregnancy and its my biggest fear. It may well still happen but so far so good! I may have a few more weeks yet (touch wood!)

Claire x

yeayyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer: thats great news hun.i bet your so pleased :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Great news for you! :pray: thats it stays that way for you to. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back