good news for those due & overdue...

pilkers

Reaction score
....the next full moon is in 5 days...on the 22nd January, so hopefully we can expect some babies!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:clap: :clap: :pray: :pray: :pray: and to think I had been hoping for the Christmas eve one :wall: :wall:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
does that rele happen on full moons or is it a myth thingy?? lol just wondering :D

Depends if you believe in these things... I do.. but scientifically there has been no evidence to support this claim with as many babies being born on days that are not full moon...

But you talk to any nurse/doctor/police officer/ambulance driver... full moons see more action.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've always had a feeling I'd pop on the 22nd tbh... :D

I've said since the beginning I'd pop on the 21st :pray: :pray: :rotfl:

That's so freaky cos when I spoke to my mum the other day she reckoned my baby would finally arrive on 22nd :eek: :eek: Personally I'm hoping it's before then :)

talking of freakyness i always said that Oliver would be born before christmas even to the point where i tried to make my midwife change one of my hospital appointments as it was just after christmas and she was like yeah yeah.....well on the 23rd dec along popped Oliver 3 n half weeks early!!!!!!!!

Plus ive guessed the sex right on all my babies and even guessed whixh twin was lying on whixh side...also got that right!!!!

Now thats strange...i also keep saying the twins will be here by week 34...will just have to see on that one!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back