• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Hey girlies!! :wave:

How is everyone today? Hope you are all well!

any scans / kicks / shopping sprees to tell me about??

p.s changed my name from natalies in case you all wonder who I am!

much love to you and your bumps

Nat x

pps Im on a hyper today haha

morning, woke up feeling proper horny this morning, looks like a nice day, i have to go to work but as i work with my husband i will be dragging him off to the stables at some point :D
Hope you all have a happy day :hug:

:wave: hey Nat! what a lovely positive post for the morning!!
im quite hyper today aswell, think its something to do with the fact the sun is finally out in plymouth! woop woop! :dance:

no scans, plenty of kickage and not a shopping spree but more of a credit crunch window shopping spree and coffee with my friend Dee who is also expecting in october like me!!

love right back atcha

Becky
x

jeez send me some of your hyperness, i feel knackered, got the whole house to clean, and can only fit into one pair of trousers which are starting to depress me... :roll:

lol i was gunna say someones got up on the right side of the bed !!!

Im currently debating whether to reschedule our 4d scan thats meant to be in 2 weeks time, to next week so il be 27 weeks wut do ya reckon ?!?

hennaly - I love horny days ;)

Becky -> ooooh I wish I had a friend having a baby too! bit too late to get someone to join in lol! I love kicking lots! tis great! Sun is out here too but its dead windy think its cos Im beside the sea :(

DJ mom -> I had the depressive on yesterday, Iv got small boobs and theyre not as pert as they used to be :( I could swear Im developing bingo wings too :oops: :cheer:

Hey hun lovely new user name!

Im ok back at work after 2 weeks on sick and sooo very pleased to be back but so much for taking it easy not a chance in hell in my job!!

Going to take me a few hours to catch up on here as its been a couple of days since I last visited!

brought a chocolate cake for tea and saved you all a slice

scarletts mummy
i must admit it is great! shes joining our forum tonight actually, should be on soon and its mega great because she is soooo excited about being a mummy too!!!
x

aramintalovegrove said:
Hey hun lovely new user name!

Im ok back at work after 2 weeks on sick and sooo very pleased to be back but so much for taking it easy not a chance in hell in my job!!

Going to take me a few hours to catch up on here as its been a couple of days since I last visited!

brought a chocolate cake for tea and saved you all a slice

thanks lovey!!

Haha I just scive all day every day now its great! Its great being able to go off sick and work not do anything muhahahah!!

I done catch up the other day was sitting for hours reading thru.

Yummy I had half a chocolate cake to myself last night :oops: sheer greed but it was a small one lol

x

blessed83 said:
scarletts mummy
i must admit it is great! shes joining our forum tonight actually, should be on soon and its mega great because she is soooo excited about being a mummy too!!!
x

lol hello jto her when she arrives :)

for some reason I had to read that like eight times before I understood it haha :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back