Another goodbye :(

kayzee

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave: :wave:

Im off to tri2 today :cheer: :cheer: , I know theres been a lot of us going over the past few days but i didnt wanna leave without marking the occasion, Im gonna sooooooooo miss you guys, even though its my 4th ive still had worries and you lot have helped me tremendously and i thank you all for helping me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Will be sneaking a peek at those just behind me about to have scans etc and keep in touch with everyone and soon we will all be in tri2 together yay!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

See you soon and thanks for having me :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

missing you already hun but you know what im not too far behind you :D

so will see you there soon :hug: :hug:

Weird how people go in spurts.... reckon there must be fertile days all at once! :lol:
Enjoy Tri 2 - time to relax. See you soon x

NO NO NO....your not allowed to leave (sulks) :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Only kidding hunny, enjoy the 2nd tri, lotsa love! :hug:

Hehe when you gotta go you gotta go in more ways than one :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cant wait for all you lot to come and join me its sooo exciting :hug: :hug: xx

We'll let you leave on one condition.. you give some babydust to the ttcers to keep our numbers up on first tri :lol: :wave:

They can have all the baby dust they can handle hun as ive been blessed with handfuls of it they can all have it in welcome as after this one i wont be needing it anymore :hug: :hug: :hug:

kayzee said:
They can have all the baby dust they can handle hun as ive been blessed with handfuls of it they can all have it in welcome as after this one i wont be needing it anymore :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Enjoy 2nd Tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back