Good Luck xjoann!!

dannii87

Reaction score
xjoann has her growth scan tomorrow as little Aimee was measuring quite small - so at 10 am tomorrow morning, JoAnn and her OH Ewan will be seeing how their daughter is!

Good luck for tomorrow JoAnn! :hug:

I'm sure everything will be ok with Aimee xxx

Good luck Sweetheart :hug: im sure it will be fine!! enjoy seeing your bubba again :D

Hope you have a lovely time seeing your LO tomorrow :hug:

Aww thank you!! However I couldn't go! I was up all night being sick and had to get my doctor out to the flat to check me out. I've gotten that stomach bug yet again! This is the 3rd time in 2 months!

The doctor also gave me a prod and said that Aimee's head feels to be 3/5 engaged and the FH is measuring 33 weeks which isn't too big of a concern but I am still getting the scan done which it has been rescheduled for next week. I am still in bed but Ewan has naughtily given me his laptop today! :lol:

Thank you for all the hugs!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Sorry you're not well. But bubs measuring at 33 weeks sounds v promising, am sure all is fine xxx

Aww sorry you're not well :( Hope you feel better soon hun, glad to hear Ewan is looking after you! :hug: xx

Aww that is rough getting sick again :( :hug: I hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back