• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Luck tomorrow Dannii

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi hun, just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, I can't wait to hear all about it and know what team you are in :cheer:

Xxx

Yes good luck :D Hope bubs plays ball and opens his/her legs :D

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Awww!! :cry: Lindsay you're so sweet! I'm terrible with my hormones at the moment so when I put the crying face, I genuinely do well up lol!

Thanks so much :hug: I'll let you all know how it goes! Eeeek I'm so nervous. I have the "health" issue at the top of my head so can't get excited about the possibility of finding out the sex yet :wall:

How the heck will I sleep tonight?! xx

Enjoy every minute :D Hope baby flashes its bits for you. Im predicting blue for you.xx

Good luck Dannii, I'm very excited to find out what team your in! :D

Alex xxx

good luck for tomorrow :cheer:

Enjoy every minute chick and cant wait to see piccie's :hug:

Good luck Danni, hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.... but im sure you wont.....lol

I'll let you into a secret hun, I didn't sleep the night before my scan. I was up thinking about it all night - like you I just wanted to know that everything was ok with baby. I'm sure that you will be absolutely fine :hug:

Xxx

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Excitment!!!!

I want allt he goss love yah!!!!!

xx

Good luck!!!

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.

I'm with you on the health worries, it's all I can think of too. Roll on my 20 week scan.

Look forward to your update tomorrow :)

Good luck, im sure everything will be fine.

I'm gonna say team pink!! Dunno why lol, i was totally off with my own so how am i going to predict other people :wink:

Dont keep us waiting 2mos though, i've an assignemnt to write and i know checking here for updates is the perfect excuse not to write it!!!!

Good luck Dannii! I hope you can get a few hours :sleep: tonight! x

Good luck Dannii, Im sure everything will be fine, and really hope baby lets you see the goods!! I didnt sleep the night before any of my scans, I was just too nervous and excited, but it will soon come round and then you will be wondering why you were so worried! Will be watching tomorrow for the news.....x

Good luck!! Just think you get to see your little babe again! I cant wait for mine! Let us know as soon as you can. :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back